Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Escape_GOAT
May 20, 2004

Tardis? More like tarded.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
Nu-Who is for babies and mouth breathers. Old school poo poo is solid as hell.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Anyone over the age of 18 who likes watching Dr Who should be put on the sex offender register.
Because it's pretty obvious.

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Doctor Who's writing pales in comparison to You Can't Take the Sky From Me, a moving epic that crosses the worlds of Avatar: The Last Airbender and the cult classic Firefly to create something greater than the sum of its parts.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXrAK6sUZ_0

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Carl Seitan posted:

tarded penis

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQuASQh36gI

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
someone explain the mechanism behind autistic/broken women being extremely into high functioning psychopaths like doctor who and sherlock holmes

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

I used to think Dr. Who was one of those properties where the show itself was probably solid and it just had the most annoying fans in the world but then I learned it has the worst fans in the world because it was a piece of poo poo that appealed to annoying people

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

butplug accident posted:

someone explain the mechanism behind autistic/broken women being extremely into high functioning psychopaths like doctor who and sherlock holmes

Dr. Who and Sherlock Holmes are chaste and never ask bitches to give em a beej.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
Dr who and Sherlock (More like shitlock) are autistic goons who don't look like autistic goons.

There's probably a lesson there for goons to learn, but I don't know... Oh wait the lesson is that if you lose weight and shave that poo poo beard, you can get all the crazy clingy geek poon you could possibly want. You don't want any.

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010

Carl Seitan posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsSKm2HPYXI&t=12s

Iprazochrome
Nov 3, 2008

butplug accident posted:

Same reason Spock was so popular with women trekkies back in the 60s and 70s, they think they can break through his cold/asexual exterior

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

sherlocke is a very bad show and i think it's interesting that someone made a comparison with dr who which i also think is very bad

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

the british are bad at television

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011

this owns

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

I want to call Dr. Who a lovely british Star Trek but then again they don't have the pedo fan base.

edit: "paedo"

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

I want to call Dr. Who a lovely british Star Trek but then again they don't have the pedo fan base.

That's because all of Britain's pedos were in the BBC rather than watching it

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Christmas Miracle posted:

sherlocke is a very bad show and i think it's interesting that someone made a comparison with dr who which i also think is very bad

theyre both infallible ponces who strut around with goofball sidekicks solving scooby doo mysteries

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

I liked his cute female companions but the Doctor character is just too unbearable at this point.

stuntwaffle
Mar 7, 2007

I wish Starbound was a dick so I could put it in my ass and mouth!
more like dr. who the hell cares

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

<---

Old episodes are where it's at. Glacial pace, no budget, no special effects to speak of, the monsters are men in garbage bags. But Tom Baker IS the loving doctor.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I like Dr Who. Its just a silly show about a bluejay and a raccoon who go on adventures in a park.

BrainMeats
Aug 20, 2000

We have evolved beyond the need for posting.

Soiled Meat
Dr. Who likes to hang out with attractive ladies that he keeps in the friend zone. It's the ultimate revenge fantasy.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i tried to watch the one from 2003 or whatever and it was so fuckkiing retarded i died

thehacker0
Mar 19, 2014

Fandyien posted:

i tried to watch the one from 2003 or whatever and it was so fuckkiing retarded i died

Same here. I had heard good things, but when I checked it out it looked so cheesy and low budget I couldn't even finish an episode

FunkyFlashman
May 10, 2013
Yea doctor who is pretty :ughh:

I hate this trash world called earth and all of its denizens for not understanding the greatness that is sci fi. And i am rewatching TNG atm (cannot wait for 720p version) and it is gettin better by every rewatch. Especially the mighty chrome dome himself. Why is it taking so long for new good sci fi to show up sigh.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

it's like the writers have a competition every episode for who can write the quirkiest line and it makes every single loving exchange in the show loving infuriating

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer
I watched Doctor Who thinking it was a shape-shifting doctor who performs surgeries in an ER designed for monsters, like a supernatural House, M.D.

Doctor? He doesn't even have a PhD. I doubt he even finished his AA.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I will never, ever watch Dr. Who because I hate its fans, of whom which an irregular proportion are also Bronies.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

thehacker0 posted:

Same here. I had heard good things, but when I checked it out it looked so cheesy and low budget I couldn't even finish an episode

apparently the guy who plays the doctor left after that season and it becomes worth watching but i never bothered to find out because i'm not a british ten year old

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Fandyien posted:

apparently the guy who plays the doctor left after that season and it becomes worth watching but i never bothered to find out because i'm not a british ten year old

actually, most people consider the new series to have steadily degenerated throughout

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

he was the best doctor who and the only doctor who worth watching

gently caress you and die if you disagree

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009
The production budget appears to be fifty cents per episode

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Christmas Miracle posted:

hey you're the guy ppl quote and I'm like 'hey wait did I post in this thread what happened' and then I go 'oh ok it's another xmas guy'

basically hello other xmas guy

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.

Effectronica posted:

actually, most people consider the new series to have steadily degenerated throughout

the first season had a two-parter based entirely around farting aliens, how could the series possibly get worse after that?

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Stex T posted:

the first season had a two-parter based entirely around farting aliens, how could the series possibly get better after that?

:colbert:

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Stex T posted:

the first season had a two-parter based entirely around farting aliens, how could the series possibly get worse after that?

the main character becomes a god, cloning, etc.

SwimmingSpider
Jan 3, 2008

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
Ez a kis pók ügyes búvár.
Sok új kaland is még rá vár.
hello thread just poppin in to say that Dr. Who is good ok bye.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Aw man I read your username as "Carl Satan" and was really disappointed

• Locked thread