Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
and I guess some gross man babies who want to gently caress Tennant and the grotesque bowtie man so they can BECOME them and get that nasty nerd pussy that somehow has ingrown hairs inside the vaginal canal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp

Whatev posted:

Dr Who's explosion of popularity in recent years was generated from gross lady babies who want to gently caress david tennant and that deformed retard with the bowtie, yeah?

Lady babies, men babies, and indeterminate babies who want to gently caress Leather Doctor, Emo Doctor, or Bowtie Doctor. Or all three.

RAGE HOLE
Jun 7, 2006

Stendhal Stockholm

SpazmasterX posted:

Isn't that basically the new guy and that's why all the tumblr fans are pissed

From what I've seen they are mostly excited about the new actor. They are pissed because he will continue to be written by Stephen Moffat, who is an awful showrunner.

But maybe that is just the part of tumblr fandom I have seen.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

RAGE HOLE posted:

From what I've seen they are mostly excited about the new actor. They are pissed because he will continue to be written by Stephen Moffat, who is an awful showrunner.

I avoid all fandoms but as a viewer of the show I am legit disappointed that they aren't getting a new showrunner.

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.
Steven Moffat is a great showrunner mainly because he doesn't write episodes about farty aliens or mouth-loving slabs of concrete

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
the new doctor ohm is a brilliant actor and also Frank Skinner is in an episode of the new season which is more of an inside joke for Frank and his fans oh wait who the gently caress cares besides me I think I'll gently caress off

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI

Stex T posted:

Steven Moffat is a great showrunner mainly because he doesn't write episodes about farty aliens or mouth-loving slabs of concrete

the episodes of dr who I saw were pretty awful but getting bjs from slabs of concrete what the sweet loving christ :psypop:

kill everyone who watches dr who or my little pony

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
I like Dr Who.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
and their boyfriends who only tolerate this for the female companions they add.

DoggesAndCattes
Aug 2, 2007

Germstore posted:

I like Dr Who.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
My friends are all into this show and have gotten me to watch it a few times and it seems like every episode follows the exact same formula of showing something that could possibly turn out cool in the beginning then being really stupid and boring before finally resolving everything in the last 5 minutes with a contrived plot device. It never turns out cool in the end and it's always a disappointment. I don't understand why people like this show.

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Germstore posted:

I like Dr Who.

also steven moffat gave us the 50th anniversary special which was ace

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦
dr. who is pretty entertaining, first new season was corny but good, david tennant's stuff was all pretty decent, and matt smith is a great face/character but the writing took a massive poo poo while he was doing it and made it basically unwatchable

i really hope capaldi doesn't suck

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
i dont like the show

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

RAGE HOLE posted:

Moffat's the worst. He didn't come up with the idiot ideas and writing in the first new season, but he came up with the idiot ideas and writing of the recent seasons, and is also behind the awful Sherlock. He doesn't even get a pass for the 50th Anniversary ep, although that was good.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Pitdragon posted:

My friends are all into this show and have gotten me to watch it a few times and it seems like every episode follows the exact same formula of showing something that could possibly turn out cool in the beginning then being really stupid and boring before finally resolving everything in the last 5 minutes with a contrived plot device. It never turns out cool in the end and it's always a disappointment. I don't understand why people like this show.

That is how I felt about the last 3 seasons.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Stex T posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Whatev posted:

Dr Who's explosion of popularity in recent years was generated from gross lady babies who want to gently caress david tennant and that deformed retard with the bowtie, yeah?
in America, maybe

in the UK it's one of the most watched shows in the country, and like 20% of the population watch the big episodes

• Locked thread