Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kanonvandekempen
Mar 14, 2009

I think that was exactly his point?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kanonvandekempen
Mar 14, 2009

Max posted:

It would have been easy to miss, but in his opening speech he talks about a little boy that asked god for attention and was then diagnosed with Leukemia. Then he describes the little girl who is in a coma and he says "That little boy is asking for your attention again, please pray for her." He was describing himself. I think that scene was when he was actually diagnosed by the doctor when he was a little boy, just played by adult Eccleston.

I thought that was pretty obvious, note also how his parents are wearing clothing and hairstyles that would look out of place in 2014.

• Locked thread