Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

thathonkey posted:

The kid with whip marks on his back in the Texas cult gets (and ignores) a call from his dad.. Thats not the police chief's son though right? I assumed the police chief's son was raptured and his voicemail is the only record of his voice or something along those lines (which would also help explain why the mom joined the cult - if it is true that they recruit people who have lost and are trying to move on)

No, that's the Chief's son.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

ICHIBAHN posted:

I take it there will be a season 2 yes?

Yeah, it got renewed.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

I thought they said Ann Dowd and Liv Tyler were cut? Just that there's a good chance they'll make guest appearances.

Aren't the 6 regulars still on the show the four Garveys, Carrie Coon and Christopher Eccleston?

• Locked thread