Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

OldTennisCourt posted:

Seriously. I want to enjoy it, but holy poo poo everyone is just such a huge, unrepentant rear end in a top hat. The discussion with the mayor was mind blowing, he was bringing up a completely rational point and the mayor was a massive dick for no reason at all. "They're just non violently protesting!" They....are very clearly stalking certain people for the sole purpose of causing mental distress. How is that not massively illegal?

Yeah, I gave the show a shot with this second episode and it's just not pulling me in. It's a really good premise that they're just sort of squandered.

The "Guilty Remnants" are a neat idea but it just doesn't translate as well as it could. Why the hell do people join them? At least with a cult like Wayne's there's a charismatic leader to reel people in.

I'll just read the answers to all the mysteries on Wikipedia when the show ends.

E: Also the subplot of "Is the Police Chief actually this bald dog killer??" is stupid as all get out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

geeves posted:

She' was not happy in her relationship and according to her fiancé, has been delaying their marriage for over three years. So like any sane person left in the middle of the night and went right for option cult.

I bet an actress could convey the necessary emotions to hammer that idea home.

• Locked thread