Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!

Pedro De Heredia posted:

Ask people in the Middle East if 9/11 had any effect.

600,000 Afghanis would like to have a word with you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!

Sober posted:

The son is still there. He joined that cult. When he was asked why he dropped out, we can only assume the Departure hit him really hard, despite his immediate family being alright and unaffected by it (in the short-term). But regardless he and someone else (his g/f at the time?) tried to take their lives for some reason or another. Maybe they had lost someone close to them? They wanted to follow? It obviously affected him that much that he's now in a cult more or less.

Dude. He walked home to his dorm and saw two people kill themselves jumping off the building. Said gently caress this and dropped out of school.

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

Can someone link that season trailer people were talking about after the last episode?

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

Who's Matt?

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I liked the newest episode, much better than the previous, not as good as the one with the priest.

There are so many characters that I have no idea who is who so when you guys talk about people by their names I have no idea who you're talking about.

I think the Agent -> Unknown caller thing was just them dropping the ball, but I really do think the voice did change. I was thinking that the agent would actually turn out to be that guy who shoots the dogs.

My favorite part was "I say gently caress too."

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

Did we ever see or have seen what question #151 (or whichever the one Nora's boss asked her about) was? I paused it at that point but her hands blocked the question so I only saw the "in your opinion" part. Was hoping we'd see the question at the end but it didn't happen. Who was the girl at the end by the school with the kids by the way? A flashback of younger Nora?

e: vvv Oh drat you're right. I just rewinded to the first scene with the boss and it is indeed #121 vvv

Boris Galerkin fucked around with this message at 03:18 on Aug 5, 2014

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

Patty literally tells us that it doesn't matter what happened so we're not going to get any answers.

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

Is Mapletown in one of those hosed up states that require women to get an ultrasound and think it over for a day before they can get an abortion?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

Why do some people think Nora was gonna join the GR?

• Locked thread