Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bryn987
May 31, 2014
Been waiting for this but gently caress Lindelof in the face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bryn987
May 31, 2014
I'll keep watching for now. I've seen worse

bryn987
May 31, 2014
Considering Lindelofs track record, I have no problem with not explaining the event. However, if they keep adding to that mystery without explaining it, then I will be pissed. They've already started doing this by making some of the people that disappeared seem unworthy of a rapture so we will see.

bryn987
May 31, 2014
watching the kids party kinda disturbed me. Then I realized how old I was

bryn987
May 31, 2014
Lost started off good and then turned to poo poo when the island started time traveling or whatever the gently caress it did

The Leftovers have started off good as well. Now if they start adding in aliens and showing a mysterious "heaven" .....

bryn987
May 31, 2014
Lol

bryn987
May 31, 2014
Horrible episode. Show is mostly about people bumbling about, not doing much.

bryn987
May 31, 2014
The burning of the body at the end was odd. Any ideas?

bryn987
May 31, 2014
they will barely explain poo poo enough to pacify us but I see a greet many jimmies being rustled in a few eeks

bryn987
May 31, 2014
I may have said this before but I'm fine with not knowing what happened with the "rapture". What will piss me off though is if they don't explain the new mysteries.

1. What's up with Wayne?
2. Is Kevin really crazy?
3. Is the other Kevin crazy?
4. Whats up with the dogs and deers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bryn987
May 31, 2014
Was not very thrilled with the season finale. Knew there would be tons of unanswered questions

• Locked thread