Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vegeta dentata
Jun 16, 2011

Who's hyped?

This guy is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

I've seen games go perfect for 12 innings all for naught. I've seen no-hitters pitched on illicit drugs. Homer streaks lasting eight games and 20 run losses. I've seen pennants won and seasons collapse. All these memories will be lost in time. Like tears in the rain.

Time to die.
Oh wow, Twins.

That's one of the strangest Ground rule doubles I've ever seen.

E:

EE: I just noticed now 3 hours later that crotch scratch by Nolasco.

Tedd_Not_Ed fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Jun 27, 2014

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
Nolasco is shite

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Go Jays

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

JA Happ status: nothing bad happened yet.

canadianclassic
Nov 3, 2004

Also has received run support.

Optimism levels: cautious

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

I've seen games go perfect for 12 innings all for naught. I've seen no-hitters pitched on illicit drugs. Homer streaks lasting eight games and 20 run losses. I've seen pennants won and seasons collapse. All these memories will be lost in time. Like tears in the rain.

Time to die.
Joshua :swoon:

vegeta dentata
Jun 16, 2011
Salty shot!

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

Gibby why are you wasting a challenge on this?

canadianclassic
Nov 3, 2004

lol apparently kids as young as 12 are opting to get TJS now??

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.

canadianclassic posted:

lol apparently kids as young as 12 are opting to get TJS now??

Wait, please tell me you're joking.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mods please make this the background of all MLB-related threads, thanks in advance.

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

Stop validating Hawk Harrelson Buck and Pat.

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich
I did what Davis just did earlier today. I'm not getting paid a lot of money.

Also, I missed these threads.

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
Davis used a :toot:blan as a distraction.

Well done :golfclap:

Tedd_Not_Ed fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Jun 27, 2014

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich
The Brewers :stare:

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
You'd think Choo's natural squint would help him with the sun.

canadianclassic
Nov 3, 2004

Tedd_Not_Ed posted:

Wait, please tell me you're joking.

apparently there is a show on sportsnet following the game. the commentators were talking about it and apparently people are considering it a "ticket to the majors"

yeah..

Tetrix
Aug 24, 2002

this mist/fog at wrigley is pretty weird.

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
GREGORY POLANCO

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

:laffo::laffo: Waving Navarro home.

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Lmfao why would you send Navarro there!!?

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
What are the white sox doing in the outfield lol

canadianclassic
Nov 3, 2004

lmfao if only navarro had made that. play of the year for sure

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

hahaha that whole play in jays/white sox was amazing, from the drop to the throw to sending the slow-rear end catcher home

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

The clubhouse is never gonna let Rivera let that one go.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

The Pussy Boss posted:

hahaha that whole play in jays/white sox was amazing, from the drop to the throw to sending the slow-rear end catcher home

What just happened there? I got up to work on dinner some and heard a huge commotion from the announcers.

vegeta dentata
Jun 16, 2011
Marlins dinger parade!

canadianclassic
Nov 3, 2004

Bip Roberts posted:

What just happened there? I got up to work on dinner some and heard a huge commotion from the announcers.

Dioner Navarro hit a big fly ball by the wall and the left fielder dropped it. He got into second but they threw the ball away so he advanced to third and for some reason they waved him home where he was out by like half a mile

e: it was every bit as hilarious as it sounds. I'm sure it'll be synced to yakkety sax within the hour

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

The Rangers are so bad

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Bruce Kison posted:

The Rangers are so bad

I hope they finish worse than Houston and Ron Washington goes away.

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

I wouldnt be surprised at all if that happens

TenaciousJ
Dec 31, 2008

Clown move bro
How does Doug Fister go from owning the Braves to giving up 3 runs to the Cubs?

theacox
Jun 8, 2010

You can't be serious.
MOTHER. gently caress.

William T. Hornaday
Nov 26, 2007

Don't tap on the fucking glass!
I swear to god I'll cut off your fucking fingers and feed them to the otters for enrichment.
Way to go, Peralta.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
drat Brewers

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
:sigh: This is starting to become a theme with the bullpen this year.

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Bruce Kison posted:

I wouldnt be surprised at all if that happens

The preposterous number of injuries are gonna give him an excuse to keep his job but yes we will finish last probably.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
Reynolds has 80 Ks in 230 ab. That's almost a 35 percent k rate. He strikes out as often as Lucroy hits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
How do the Jays still have a challenge? Was the review on Reyes triple umpire initiated and thus they kept the challenge?

• Locked thread