Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
canadianclassic
Nov 3, 2004

Also has received run support.

Optimism levels: cautious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canadianclassic
Nov 3, 2004

lol apparently kids as young as 12 are opting to get TJS now??

canadianclassic
Nov 3, 2004

Tedd_Not_Ed posted:

Wait, please tell me you're joking.

apparently there is a show on sportsnet following the game. the commentators were talking about it and apparently people are considering it a "ticket to the majors"

yeah..

canadianclassic
Nov 3, 2004

lmfao if only navarro had made that. play of the year for sure

canadianclassic
Nov 3, 2004

Bip Roberts posted:

What just happened there? I got up to work on dinner some and heard a huge commotion from the announcers.

Dioner Navarro hit a big fly ball by the wall and the left fielder dropped it. He got into second but they threw the ball away so he advanced to third and for some reason they waved him home where he was out by like half a mile

e: it was every bit as hilarious as it sounds. I'm sure it'll be synced to yakkety sax within the hour

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canadianclassic
Nov 3, 2004

what the hell he was clearly safe??? why even bother with reviews

• Locked thread