Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Lots of kids died in Waco

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

the world would be a better place if women were in charge of everything because they're naturally kinder and more nurtur-

:stare:

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Torka posted:

the world would be a better place if women were in charge of everything because they're naturally kinder and more nurtur-

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I think when people say like that "women" should be in charge, they are referring to Keira Knightly, not an obvious variant of the wicked step-mother.

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
hitler was a white man hth

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Torka posted:

otoh I legit thought Aunty Helen was alright. Not as a nurturing matronly stereotype, but as PM

Molog
Mar 4, 2004
Title text
Jeb Bush - Hilary Clinton 2016

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
haha give some lady the nuclear codes shes got this

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

Maldoror posted:

Doesn't seem like a good idea. :gerty:

an american president doesn't seem like a good idea either but we keep electing them

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

i'm against child death but for cultist death

rly mixed feelings about waco

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Shithouse Dave posted:

otoh I legit thought Aunty Helen was alright. Not as a nurturing matronly stereotype, but as PM

yeah she's great, I was really glad she got that UN position

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

Feranon posted:

i'm against child death but for cultist death

rly mixed feelings about waco

yeah but alot of those kids prob would've grown up to be white men so not to would've been racist/sexist

harper is bisexual
Jan 10, 2014
I'd probably vote for Clinton over a Republican, but I'd prefer some sort of revolutionary civil war in which the rich plead for a quicker death. So maybe Elizabeth Warren.

On3moresoul
Apr 22, 2010
Lipstick Apathy
Lol @ anyone thinking a woman president would not be in menopause.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

On3moresoul posted:

Lol @ anyone thinking a woman president would not be in menopause.

Also this

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

It's gonna be Hillary next, no doubt.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

redshirt posted:

Yeah but what about when they're on the rag?

I'd say the NY Post has had that cover story already written and waiting to be printed 15 years ago.

Torka posted:

she was the reason Morrissey became gay and not just asexual, right?

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 12:28 on Jun 27, 2014

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry
Uh we've had a woman president for some time now. Half the country loves her, half the country wishes her death.

Look at her fashion tho

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

:france:

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

One time I was hanging out on Canal St. in New Orleans at 3 am and there was a homeless guy standing in the middle of the road shouting "I want a woman president!" at the top of his lungs over and over well that's my story thanks for reading.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_female_United_States_presidential_and_vice-presidential_candidates

Geraldine Ferraro :mmmhmm:

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Maoist Pussy posted:

I think when people say like that "women" should be in charge, they are referring to Keira Knightly, not an obvious variant of the wicked step-mother.

i don't think she's allowed to be president of america

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Just fyi she lost out on her party's nomination to Francois Hollande, a boring sad ugly guy.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
mia love

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

I always wonder, was Bibi doing this on purpose or was the photographer luckily in the right place at the right time?

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car
real talk a woman president would be really bad

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry

Ponce de Le0n posted:

real talk a woman president would be really bad

Not really. Cristina Kirchner hasn't been worse than all the shithead presidents we had before.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Because people who aren't sad, ugly and boring have better things to do than politics.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

she's catchin' on i tells ya

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Pochoclo posted:

Not really. Cristina Kirchner hasn't been worse than all the shithead presidents we had before.

What's the inflation rate dear leader has set this month?

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry

Lawman 0 posted:

What's the inflation rate dear leader has set this month?

I guess we're somewhere between 30% and 40% annual, which is average for Argentina really

The point is that she's bad, but we had much worse

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

couldn't get elected as a republican in utah

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

comes along bort posted:

couldn't get elected as a republican in utah

i don't care about electability, after 16 years of bush/obama we're hosed. i just wanna laugh at all the progressives saying really racist poo poo about her

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Drink Cheerwine posted:

i don't care about electability, after 16 years of bush/obama we're hosed. i just wanna laugh at all the progressives saying really racist poo poo about her

that would require anyone besides the blaze subscribers knowing who she is

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
the US has already had a woman as President: Edith Wilson

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Joementum posted:

the US has already had a woman as President: Edith Wilson

:agreed: and we even got a vegetable one along with her!

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Eleanor Roosevelt probably did some Presidentin' too, but Edith was totally running the show for over a year.

And Woodrow considered running for a third term despite that.

harper is bisexual
Jan 10, 2014
nancy reagan helped animate ronald reagan's fly-ridden body for the latter part of his regime.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
OK so let me get this right...

A woman can be President of the United States of America, the most powerful country ever to exist, and yet if her husband asks her to make a sandwich, she has to?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

redshirt posted:

OK so let me get this right...

A woman can be President of the United States of America, the most powerful country ever to exist, and yet if her husband asks her to make a sandwich, she has to?

Nope. The White House employs a Chef and a full kitchen crew, so there are plenty of people to make sandwiches at the whim of the first family.

• Locked thread