Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010
I use a Aeropress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
I can drink any coffee pretty much. not particular

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010

Cucking Mama posted:

I can drink any coffee pretty much. not particular

gros man

Sunsetaware
Jun 2, 2012

coffee is good

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
i own a hario it's p good for fresh coffeess

Jick Magger
Dec 27, 2005
Grimey Drawer
Sometimes, I use my mom's Mr. Coffee to heat up water to make tea.

I heard boiling water in the microwave makes the tea taste bad.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
coffees gross i drink pure cum (im gay)

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Jick Magger posted:

Sometimes, I use my mom's Mr. Coffee to heat up water to make tea.

I heard boiling water in the microwave makes the tea taste bad.

yes microwave radiation is notorious for its awful flavor try heating ur water up with infrared radiation which tastes like french vanilla

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lol if you drink it any other way than black.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
gonna post in this thread every time i have a coffee 'cause i need to get this poo poo in check

script kitty
Jan 2, 2005

GOTTA GO CATTES
I've spent thousands of dollars on coffee equipment lol

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I use a french press.

I drink my coffee black.

I also made tea in my French Press.

This is how I tea.

HORNEY VAPE BRO
Jun 14, 2009

script kitty posted:

I've spent thousands of dollars on coffee equipment lol

Dumbass you can get an old Mr. Coffee at Goodwill for like 5 bucks.

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

Heartbroken 2Twice posted:

gonna post in this thread every time i have a coffee 'cause i need to get this poo poo in check
stayin' true to my word here

Rhombic Drive
Apr 15, 2007

I also mainly use an aeropress. It's p good but uses a lot of coffee. I also have a french press and moka pot.

scorpiobean
Dec 22, 2004

I'll have one sugar coma drink, please.
i don't get the people who say they like to drink coffee and then get the crap that's mostly cream and sugar

one time I went to dunkin donuts and decided to try one the mocha coolatta (or whatever it's called). it was so sweet and gross i went back and made them pour dark roast in it. which only made it marginally more palatable

Classic Comrade
Dec 24, 2012

(hair tousled from head shaking during speeches)
i have pretty broad standards when it comes to coffee. once in awhile i like that really obnoxious super-sweet dunkin donuts caramel swirl poo poo; most other times i'm fine with just black coffee w/a little sugar in it. and that coffee is usually lovely stuff from a bargain supermarket or whatever because poor.

so yeah most days i drink coffee just to wake up and not for the taste or anything, sad but true

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

scorpiobean posted:

i don't get the people who say they like to drink coffee and then get the crap that's mostly cream and sugar

one time I went to dunkin donuts and decided to try one the mocha coolatta (or whatever it's called). it was so sweet and gross i went back and made them pour dark roast in it. which only made it marginally more palatable

with the right roast a mocha can be great, the chocolate and coffee mix to something greater. but when you order a mocha it's an unspoken assumption that you just want a fruity lil' chocolate drink so most folks make it that way.

black is safer

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
As i'm getting older i find the benefits of coffee more and more useful

but gently caress i still only drink the powdered nescafe stuff. i don't need a coffee pot

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I buttchug 12 oz of coffee every morning before work. You think drinking regular coffee clears you out? Pouring it in your rear end will clear out food that's been in there since the 90s.

It's my morning cleanse.

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

i unironically use a keurig
its pretty good
i buy from san francisco bay coffee because their poo poo is cheap/really good/not made out of plastic like other k-cups which pollutes the environment

http://www.sanfranciscobaycoffee.com/

script kitty
Jan 2, 2005

GOTTA GO CATTES

roboshit posted:

i unironically use a keurig
its pretty good
i buy from san francisco bay coffee because their poo poo is cheap/really good/not made out of plastic like other k-cups which pollutes the environment

http://www.sanfranciscobaycoffee.com/

arrgh no stop youre making me angry about coffe

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

script kitty posted:

arrgh no stop youre making me angry about coffe

take your autism pills

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

scorpiobean posted:

Coffee ice cream and kahlua are pretty good but the super mocha coca latte whatever sugar drinks are terrible

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I also use a keurig and don't give a gently caress about the waste they produce.

script kitty
Jan 2, 2005

GOTTA GO CATTES
i like to pull a doubleshot of espresso deom my machine using beans that i roasted and adding cream and poo poo and putting it in the ice cream maker to make the best fuckin coffee ice cream in the world

sometimes i take a scoop of that coffee ice cream and place it into my pourover coffee

i am a tremendous human being

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

bradzilla posted:

I also use a keurig and don't give a gently caress about the waste they produce.

i also use a keurig but i have a reusable kcup that i just put some coffee in

premade kcups usually taste like butt i havent found a good one

Garbd
Dec 29, 2008

I'm drinkin coffee right now. What a drink

Inpossible
Oct 9, 2012

Let's start a coffee podcast, were we drink coffee together. I'm drinking some coffee right now.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i only drink coldbrew because it's got them oils like crazy. keurig's make the worst coffee

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I usually make coffee with a v60 spout but that's mainly because it's wicked easy to clean up.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
i have a french press and an aeropress but since i got a chemex its all i ever use anymore

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Heartbroken 2Twice posted:

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

What kind of coffee do you like to put in your doohickeys? I personally like French or Italian roast. The darker the better, I say. Most south american blends are too bitter and acidic. I like the chocolatey flavor of African coffees or the spiciness of SE asians.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
mmm yeah I love that full bean dark roast coffee mhhmmm

*checks to see nobody is looking, makes instant coffee with milk and sugar lol*

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」
coffee is p. good :coffee:

Shelf Adventure
Jul 18, 2006
I'm down with that brother
I'm decaf - can I enter?