Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
script kitty
Jan 2, 2005

GOTTA GO CATTES
I've spent thousands of dollars on coffee equipment lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

script kitty
Jan 2, 2005

GOTTA GO CATTES

roboshit posted:

i unironically use a keurig
its pretty good
i buy from san francisco bay coffee because their poo poo is cheap/really good/not made out of plastic like other k-cups which pollutes the environment

http://www.sanfranciscobaycoffee.com/

arrgh no stop youre making me angry about coffe

script kitty
Jan 2, 2005

GOTTA GO CATTES
i like to pull a doubleshot of espresso deom my machine using beans that i roasted and adding cream and poo poo and putting it in the ice cream maker to make the best fuckin coffee ice cream in the world

sometimes i take a scoop of that coffee ice cream and place it into my pourover coffee

i am a tremendous human being

• Locked thread