Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
Thanks for starting a religion thread OP it's cool to have another (presumably) Calvinist poster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
a whole lotta euphorics getting trolled itt.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

HumbleBeforeYou posted:

Haha. Seriously, if you have any compassion in your heart: don't laugh.

I have a bi-polar/manic-depressive mind, that strays a lot.

Two days ago, I thought I was at the height of my faith, and decided to post this thread.

Today, I have converted back to some form on modern panentheism (god is the universe and beyond the universe), somewhat in the ancient Egyptian style.

But seriously. Don't laugh. It's pretty indecent to laugh at someone with a disease of any sort (the worse the disease, the more hurtful the effect).

I somehow don't think I'm a real Christian actually now.

Not trolling, but maybe people can't understand this if you don't have someone close to you with bi-polar disorder.

Anyway, peace out. I might start debating some politics sometime. Screw this religion stuff :)

loving yes

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
Seriously though, lmao if you are not a Calvanist.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOUGR1SsTD0

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Popular Thug Drink posted:

Calvinism is easily the Third best Branch of the Sixth best religion, I agree with you there.

which are the top 5 religions?

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
the 5 relgions:

Christian
Catholic
Orthodox
Jew
Mormon

Everything else is worthless and Mormons are just there for the big boys to laugh at.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
The Sikhs are cool but who honestly gives a poo poo about them unless they are being mistaken for Muslims.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
Of course things which are beneficial for humanity might be wrong in and of themselves in ways that might not be meaningful to an atheist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Who What Now posted:

For example?

Eugenics comes to mind.

• Locked thread