Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i converted to christianity because i heard jesus has really dank weed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

how do you feel about islams

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

op can you confirm or deny whether the church knows where i can score primo cheeba?

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

HumbleBeforeYou posted:

Last post then: primo cheeba? Like excellent drugs? :) You can score them very easily here in Holland, and if you get busted with cocaïne or xtc, they'll just let you go. So, yeah, come to Holland then :D

This guy seems cool I think we should listen to what he has to say.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

HumbleBeforeYou posted:

Because, like human beings with a good heart and noble intentions, still deserves the deepest respect, even after a temporary failure.

But maybe I have mis-explained myself. I do not think G-d lost the Second World War; what I mean is that it came, in His and I think in all our eyes, at too great a cost to call it a victory. It was the first time in history the Creator suffered a Phyrric victory: He won the War, with the allies--especially America, England, and Russia--, but at too great a cost of human lives to call it a total victory.

WW2, that would have been won, but would not have had the Holocaust happen in it, would have been a great but painful victory for G-d.

but it would've been okay with God if the Japanese still slaughtered like fourteen million Chinese people? god sounds racist as heck

• Locked thread