Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I can respect what OP is doing and honestly as long as no one else is getting actively oppressed I really don't see what the big deal if any is. I hope OP finds peace through their own path and acceptance towards others which leads to happiness :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Ytlaya posted:

It was nice up until the whole "Atheism, is, in my humble opion--and I mean it--a disease of the soul, called godlessness" thing. That's kind of mean IMO.

Yeah that was kinda unchill but atheists say some pretty mean stuff about Christians too so I just let it slide like water off a duck's back; thicker skin makes everyone happier :3:

• Locked thread