Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

Sir John Feelgood posted:

my beer dealer just left. he always wants me to do a can with him and chat, but hes the only guy in town with good suds so i put up with it.

do your beer dealer ever lace the beer with sherm
poo poo gives me seizures, wish he'd knock it off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Sir John Feelgood posted:

my beer dealer just left. he always wants me to do a can with him and chat, but hes the only guy in town with good suds so i put up with it.

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

Bishop posted:

hey drunks. bad news here, but the liver thing is 4real

we'll all be dead of ebola before the liver gives out

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
hallelujah

BITCOIN MESSIAH
Jun 26, 2014

beer is pretty cool, i approve

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I love Ebola and Liquor. I hope Ebola goes airborne an cleans out Africa without us needing to use a nuke. What a shithole.

Big Dick Cheney
Mar 30, 2007
I got that Johnny walker black

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

Wendigee posted:

I love Ebola and Liquor. I hope Ebola goes airborne an cleans out Africa without us needing to use a nuke. What a shithole.

what the gently caress...

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Corey Plumper posted:

I thought my quest for the perfect beer was over when I tried mickeys, a malt liqour that tastes like high life, but they hosed it up because its only like 5.5% abv. They are obviously aware of this mistake because the abv isn't anywhere on the can

Genesee my man. Shits pretty good and loving cheap too!

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Stay safe literal poverty ghost

roboshit posted:

why dont you light up a J and chill out human being.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

roboshit posted:

what the gently caress...

too soon?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

hi roboshit

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

im going to invent beer that has all the flavor but no calories. alcohol having calories and carbs truly is one of the worst things to happen

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

THS posted:

hi roboshit

thats a p good goal imo...better than this hippy tellin' me about invent a car that runs on water at least anwyay

ReptileChillock
Jan 7, 2014

by Lowtax
beer fart in you own mouth

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

roboshit posted:

im going to invent beer that has all the flavor but no calories. alcohol having calories and carbs truly is one of the worst things to happen

I think what you are looking for is a drug. Have you considered Mary Jane? Perhaps combine Xanax with beer so you don't have to drunk as much?

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

Wendigee posted:

I think what you are looking for is a drug. Have you considered Mary Jane? Perhaps combine Xanax with beer so you don't have to drunk as much?

some of us have adult jobs that test

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

roboshit posted:

Lol

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
drink beer, a literal yeast feast

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
yeast feast is what i scream when i go down on my womens

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

roboshit posted:

im quite sure this is a significant contributing factor in driving substance abuse.

ty for returning to the forums btw...may u sort ur poo poo out but never, ever change.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Drinking some home brew, hombres

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

op im a high performance professional and gamer looking to take my poo poo to the next level, do you think meth is for me?

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

babypolis posted:

op im a high functioning professional and gamer looking to take my poo poo to the next level, do you think meth is for me?

thats kind of a random question but no probably not

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

babypolis posted:

op im a high performance professional and gamer looking to take my poo poo to the next level, do you think meth is for me?

theres no way that a moderate to severe meth/opiate user couldnt fund a habit by spending a couple hours a week sneaking into LAN parties and anime conventions and just brazenly robbing everyone...if poo poo goes down just tuck around a corner, throw on like a spandex Power Ranger jumpsuit that covers ur whole body and split out the back door (make sure you stash ur heavies u can always come back for them later if u get hard for luck) ...

patrain
May 20, 2014
Bulmers is the answer to angry orchard being too sweet. It has to be the best cider I have had. Between that, Guinness, Jameson, and Smithwicks(Irish Pale Ale), The Irish know how to make some good alky.
Currently drinking my Jameson.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
How drunk before we see that twink dong again?

Sax
Mar 30, 2008

I'm your coffee, pal! :coffeepal:

roboshit posted:

Its kinda hosed up that weed can show up in a urine test weeks after its use, but meth clears after only a few days. Kinda gives the wrong incentives.

Also, how was jail? Did you have to dial 777-7777 to make bail?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

roboshit posted:

uhhhh, i got a job that tests. Xanax is not a drug they test as its legal.

I'm gonna stick with MJ though because my company is based in Cali and they don't give a poo poo about trees.

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
meth is way cheaper than booze, hth

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Getting tore up on Jenkum OP

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Sax posted:

Also, how was jail? Did you have to dial 777-7777 to make bail?

Keep Austin Weird

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

Wayside Bazaar posted:

Keep Autism Weird

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Ramsus posted:

OP do you have a drunken dickflair

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

not sure what you blokes are on about but can we get back to beertalk

patrain
May 20, 2014
Im kind of interested in trying the LTI that B4BG made

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

roboshit posted:

not sure what you blokes are on about but can we get back to beertalk

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/148/1163/

Stuff's delicious, Yo.

BrawndoTQ
Oct 18, 2001

Wendigee posted:

you must be a lightweight. How do you get shitfaced on beer unless you drink like 4 cans an hour for 3 hours?

I'm using Rum as god intended.

(I am an alcoholic i guess? I don't drink when I wake up or during work but I drink when I get home most days to shitfaced status)

Ha you're giving him poo poo for being a lightweight as if it's a badge of honor that you're going to be dead before you're 60.

Edit: mate

BrawndoTQ
Oct 18, 2001

Ramsus posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

I get drunk from a single bottle of Mike's Hard Lemonade, is that unusual? I do weigh like 100 pounds though.

• Locked thread