Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Requiescat in pace, Black Baby Goku.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Action Tortoise posted:

I thought they were gonna stop permabanning people unless it was for really serious stuff.

Yea you know, serious poo poo, real hosed up stuff. Illegal acts, loving with the forums as a whole, pedophilia (ha, kiddin, natch), and, you know, making a joke.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

zen death robot posted:

Stop it with this, there's no way this forum is going to have stricter moderation than Games.

I was just clarifying the current rules. I'm aware this isn't going to happen.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Liquid Penguins posted:

I was just clarifying the current rules. I'm aware this isn't going to happen.

I appreciate the clarification :tipshat: You are all very sincere and helpful

also in reference to the pedo post

Lowtax posted:

I've read that post and can't quite figure out where he's advocating pedophilia or admitting he's a pedophile. Maybe I'm not familiar enough with anime and could understand like 20% of the words in it? If I'm missing something, could somebody explain it to me?

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I dunno how this tag brought so much drama to this forum, but I love it.

Soral
May 30, 2009

i want you all to know that if any of my posting gets me probated or banned, i love u all & god bless this subforum

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

if you've never played morrowind, you don't know what it's like to be a foreigner with slurs thrown at you at every corner.

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

Soral posted:

i want you all to know that if any of my posting gets me probated or banned, i love u all & god bless this subforum

o7

bwatts
May 28, 2013

zen death robot posted:

wow i really stirred up some poo poo, i didn't think it'd go to that extreme though. i just really don't like sinking ship.

apparently, nor does anybody else.

Lowtax posted:

Okay, yeah, that's pretty gross. I'll ban him.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
Nintendo has done gods work once more. Praise be

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

It looks like the QCS thread is winding down so this thread will probably be closed again in the near future

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
i hope it is goldmined this time

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

zen death robot posted:

nice to see i helped to accomplish something worthwhile today

Just curious but how many tags have you had to mess with in the last 48 hours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

zen death robot posted:

i didn't bother to count but way too many

e: Zoq probably did as many as I did

Thank you very much Zoq and Zen Death Robot

If there are no objections I'll close this thread for now since it seems that we're at a good stopping point

• Locked thread