Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.

What game is that from

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

thuly posted:

What game is that from

That steam character creator program.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/257400/

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

Phenotype posted:

Maybe this is lost on someone whose avatar says poo poo N*gger, but regardless of whether or not there's a mute button, it can take people out of the game when they hear a literal 14 year old call them, well, a poo poo n*gger. And it has an even worse effect on actual new players who will be turned off from hearing abuse before they even learn about the mute button.

lol

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
people and their 'offensive' words. they need thicker skin

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
p.s. love my tag

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
poo poo N*gger

Mogambo
Jan 6, 2011

:hurr:
This has been a public service announcement to put me on ignore.
lmfao @ everything

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
FYI I actually think the Xbox One is good

Mogambo
Jan 6, 2011

:hurr:
This has been a public service announcement to put me on ignore.
loling a second time god drat that is some good poo poo
powerful gangtag

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
Im on the phone but can someone quote. The last page of the scoff thread in phiz has posts For the Memorial Wall.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

JohnnyC posted:

its important to show how edgy and cool you are on the internet, by using a jpg that juxtaposes the image of a cartoon character with a vicious racial slur shouted at men as they were brutally hanged from trees by furious dumb mobs, the life strangled out of their black bodies. definitely nobody has been called that as they were murdered since 1998, when james byrd jr. was dragged behind a truck until his body hit a culvert and his head and arm were separated from the rest of his body

JohnnyC posted:

racial slurs are cool, as are slurs based on gender or sexual orientation

JohnnyC posted:

its not serious. its just the internet. relax, you hysterical women

Dadjacket posted:

alternately, if you're unconcerned with being edgy then you can show off how nihilist you are with a well-timed slur, because words don't matter, because only death is real, and rip fyad

Funkchop
Jun 9, 2013

this is some seriously good stuff lol

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Lmao.

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
yall are some "friend of the bros" types

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Widestancer posted:

I put this together in paint real fast to get into the spirit of things

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
so this is what we're doing now

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Agreed

Dec 26, 2012

lol

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

did that guy just use your gang tag to explain why riot is "justifiably" lazy hahahahahaha

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

oy vey

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

JohnnyC is really bad and anything that makes him sad or angry is good.

Soral
May 30, 2009

lmao w/ this thread

red plastic cup
Apr 25, 2012

Reach WITH IN To your LOCAL cup and you may find A Friend And Boy...
Looks like Imp Zone is finally good.

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
Late to the party but god this is a good thread, I am laughing my rear off. I want to collect all of these gangtags, just to gently caress with people

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
White Power Bowser??? Anti-Semitic Wario??? I can't wait to see what those boys over at The Imp Zone whip up next...

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Schnedwob posted:

White Power Bowser??? Anti-Semitic Wario??? I can't wait to see what those boys over at The Imp Zone whip up next...

No one here came up with it. It's Nintendo universe canon.

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

Some peeps blame the forums page on our style sheet escapades

If that's true, then you add the tremdous butthurt from our gangtag, that p much makes us the strongest forum

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Soral posted:

lmao w/ this thread

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Except imagine I did something to make them seem like hitler

funny way to spell
Nov 4, 2012
Someone make a Social Justice Wario tag.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

i might want that wario tag

Heavy Lobster
Oct 24, 2010

:gowron::m10:
Did people get this insanely angry after the Norton's Niggas tag started going around? That one even kind of affiliates the gangtag owner with the word, this is more like reminding people, "hey remember that one time Bowser said a slur? Good times," every time we post, which is a community service really.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Heavy Lobster posted:

Did people get this insanely angry after the Norton's Niggas tag started going around? That one even kind of affiliates the gangtag owner with the word, this is more like reminding people, "hey remember that one time Bowser said a slur? Good times," every time we post, which is a community service really.

The Social Justice Plumber cares not about humor only about depriving innocent Koopalings of their civil liberties

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Dadjacket is right.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Extremely nothing matters. N*gger.

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
Someone Photoshop a black&white thoughtful bowser onto the infamous Nas Album cover that says n&!@er

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

about_face posted:

Someone make a Social Justice Wario tag.

lol that dude is a rapist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

• Locked thread