Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Jackard posted:

^^^ You forgot one.

"Help, the amount of face(time) allotted to me is way too big."

Actually, disregard that, Mako's sections were my favorite in season two. Fuk u, Wan, you can go suck Vaatu's tail thing. Six-toe Ping 4 lyfe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

In Nick's defense, if I was an advertising executive for a children's network, there are more than a few episodes of Korra that I would just have no idea what to do with.
"This week, ON KORRA! Lin is ON SHAKY GROUND as BURIED FEELINGS about her half-sister SURFACE! And a certain BLIND EARTHBENDER is back, and she CAN'T SEE any way to protect her children without LOSING SIGHT of her career!"

"This week, ON KORRA! Tarrlok's past is FLOODING BACK, as he tells Korra and Mako what drove him off THE DEEP END! Will they forgive him for what a big SPLASH he caused? Or will they THROW HIM TO THE WOLVES?! *shot of wolves being tortured with bloodbending*"

I know this is from a long time ago, but goddamn do I love this.

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Yes, Six-Toed Ping has now been upgraded to a role as a generic enemy mook in the Platinum Korra game. Things are looking up. :madmax:

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich

ShadowCatboy posted:

Just found an old comic I used to love reading. This one really shows how Iroh is a great example of an enlightened Buddhist/Taoist type dude:

What comic is this? This is great.

• Locked thread