Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Igor Strelkov posted:

What do you guys think of Caris Levert?

If he gets better off the bounce he can be a lottery pick. He's already athletic and can shoot. He's going to see a lot more attention this year though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Igor Strelkov posted:

Name game is on point

BlackJosh
Sep 25, 2007

Igor Strelkov posted:

Guy needs to learn sometimes when to not dribble the air out of the ball, but he has a whole lot of skills and is very young for his class so he's still growing into his body and such (he's apparently really filled out of the summer) and learning how to be "the guy" since he's been sort of a late bloomer in terms of his skills. I love the dude but I'm biased as all hell.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

vegaji posted:

Nah they're great, just so we can freak out about someone "falling" or "shooting up" the "draft boards" in November.

This statement just made me think of Maciej Lampe. Went from a poential top 5 to 30th.

• Locked thread