Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
xeria
Jul 26, 2004

Ruh roh...

BigRed0427 posted:

This sounds fun, but I kind of wan't to watch something that is notoriously bad. I don't know why but I do. And it also has to be on Netflix. Any suggestions?

Why, The L Word sounds right up your alley, then, and is definitely available on Netflix!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xeria
Jul 26, 2004

Ruh roh...

AnimeJune posted:

And then there's Legend of Korra!!! :dance:

Korra is not nearly as impressive as ATLA, sadly.

xeria
Jul 26, 2004

Ruh roh...

Jamesman posted:

Can we do show-for-show with people? Like, say I'll watch a show that someone else picks for me if they watch a show I pick for them?

We've done this a few times among the IRC crew and it worked pretty well! Zaggitz and I traded Pretty Little Liars/Person of Interest earlier in the year, and I have Utopia queued up to watch so that whowhatwhere will finish season 1 of The L Word.

xeria
Jul 26, 2004

Ruh roh...

Bown posted:

You're not very nice to the people you give shows to, are you, xeria?

Finished season 3 of Shameless last night and had an absolute whale of a time, but I got really sick of Jimmy's whiny poo poo by the end. Can't wait to start season 4 and see what this plotline is that's so horrifying hcreight and DivisionPost haven't even been able to finish the season yet.

Someone else needs to fully understand just how bad The L Word is and why I have an undying television-related hatred of all things Ilene Chaiken. :colbert:

(And Zaggitz had already watched some of PLL anyway, so he has no excuse !)

• Locked thread