Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SaviourX
Sep 30, 2003

The only true Catwoman is Julie Newmar, Lee Meriwether, or Eartha Kitt.

Kurookaazu Kuronikaru.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SaviourX
Sep 30, 2003

EVGA Longoria posted:

I love when I forget I pre-ordered something, it's like an unexpected present.

http://imgur.com/a/yRej5

Uhh, shovel?

And two super nerdy things, plus a DELL :D

SaviourX
Sep 30, 2003

Would probably murder someone for a Knight series of Amiibo (and I don't even own any).

SaviourX
Sep 30, 2003

This looks so godamned great and I'm torn between wanting equally huge updates for the next two, or just smaller updates inbetween the the boss campaigns.

SaviourX
Sep 30, 2003

Yeah, but waiting a year each...

SaviourX
Sep 30, 2003

So I finally got around to finishing Plague of Shadows on my Steam copy, since I kind of forgot about it in 2016 after playing around with it a bit when it dropped. Halfway through the game I was cursing the movement, but by the end it was great. All the little touches are great. Great game great.

Ran with the float burst the entire game. Mostly used Sentry, Standard, Whirl, and Cluster in different combos, Lob when I had to.

As an original 15$ backer, this thing has floored me. The Switch thing is kind of lame, but with everything else they're doing to prolong the game's life and still planning on having King Knight out by the holidays is ridiculously cool.

SaviourX
Sep 30, 2003

I'm sure if they hadn't put the effort into the first couple SKUs and then going crazy and adding more afterward, they wouldn't have sold nearly as much. Also, the sheer amount of quality.

Looking back at the kickstarter page, the stretch goals were for 'Playable Boss Knights,' which could have been a reworked character to play through the main campaign, like Richter Mode. They only unlocked at an additional $40k for the first and another $30k for the second. Who would even imagine that the playable idea would mean 4 separate campaigns of (likely) equal high quality?

I'm sure they were terrified and scraped by the last year of development, but they deserve many, many sales.

SaviourX
Sep 30, 2003

quote:

Wii U (digital and physical)
3DS (digital and physical)
PS4 (digital and physical)
Vita (digital and physical)
PS3
Xbox One
PC
Linux
Mac
Steam
Gog.com
Humble Store
Amazon Fire TV

That’s a lot of platforms and we need to make sure we’re testing and bug fixing each and every one!

jfc guys, at least half of those sales channels aren't economically worth it, but you do you.

SaviourX
Sep 30, 2003

Alteisen posted:

Mentally ill people who want their special snowflake terms acknowledged.

You know that's not even close, and yet.

Hint: Even fake shitposting is still shitposting when people can't tell the difference.

SaviourX
Sep 30, 2003

jivjov posted:

Trump is president...because gender is defined by cultures? Care to elaborate? Preferably in a more appropriate thread than the Shovel Knight one

Don't engage.

quote:

I just want to play as Shield Knight.

Y E S

SaviourX
Sep 30, 2003

A man (possibly) that learns to overcome his shyness through the power of blowing poo poo up all day with alchemy is a fine tale indeed, friends.

SaviourX
Sep 30, 2003

Get the Float accessory. Practice bombing around the lab. Become a pro. Speedrun easy.

SaviourX
Sep 30, 2003

I didn't pay much attention to the KS campaign, but I did vote for Plague, Spectre, and I wanna say... Tinker? Or Propeller?, mostly based on designs alone. Didn't have much other influence other than that. Pretty pleased how that turned out.

SaviourX
Sep 30, 2003

XavierGenisi posted:

if this is anything like triple triad, this is gonna own

Yeah, idk what that goon is thinking. The only bad thing about TT was the music, and that's easy to avoid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SaviourX
Sep 30, 2003

XavierGenisi posted:

i need these in my life, plague knight especially

Not emptyquoting, because I love that little bastard Plaguesy so godamn much.

• Locked thread