Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

quote:

HeyBower.com
Is Your First Step At Learning All There Is To Know About Michael Ray Bower An
All Around Entertainer/Actor Who Has Outlasted Many Others Who Have Tried To Make
It In Hollywood.

Does Michael Look Familiar Or Do You Think You Know Him Etc.... It's Because Michael Is One Of The Most Popular Charector Actors In Hollywood Starring In More Then 100 Film/Tv Projects In His Exciting Career

Michael Is Still Pursuing And Dreaming Bigger Then Ever To This Day. As He Has Dedicated His Life To That Of All Things Production & Entertainment

So There You Go Search My Site,Watch My Videos,Support My Projects. This Site Is About Me & My Amazing Life & Career
Let Me Entertain You,

I think he might have tried out for a Hey Dude reunion show or something. Dead, lifeless eyes may have been the dealbreaker.

Fat mafioso? Fat playboy? Fat generic backround extra? No just fat.

But at least he's attempting to be not so fat doing yoga and eating chili and crackers.
I don't know why, he gets all the bitches.

#mirrorselfie

He's also a rapper.

Don't miss his website destination, SaluteYourShorts.tv, where you can get all the thrilling behind the scenes scoops on the show and cast from your favorite 20 year old show, like how Kirk Bailey's ("Ug") favorite song was "More Than Words," how Heidi Lucas ("Dina") was rumored to have dated Budnick, and how Michael Bower himself wants to buy a beagle.

Check out the store, where you can buy Salute Your Shorts Blu-Ray (yeah right) bootlegs, knockoff Camp Anawana shirts, and autographs he either forged or badgered out of his former castmates.

Michael Bower has got his fingers in a lot of pots. He even has a [url=http://heybower.blogspot.com/]blog where he posts thought-provoking movie reviews.

quote:

Captain ( Too Simple ) America ..Are Americans Dumb?
I Dont Normally Copy A Review And Paste But Its Real Late & This Review Sums Up Captain America To A Tee..... ( It sUCKS )

quote:

A Good Day To Watch Die Hard "Die Hard"
Ok: so this is my first blog/review in 2 years ive been busy lol. But i am a huge Die Hard Fan ever since 1988 when i was a 13 year old fat kid

quote:

Transformers : Dark Of The (poon) Moon
Back again with another so called summer blockbuster review or Rant ..
Transformers & Michael Bay are back this time to try and prove the haters wrong for his last non scripted mess of a action movie with no realism or commen sense..yes im talking about Transformers II one of the biggest complaints were of these 2 sorta racist robots that just add nothing ...and as no surprise here michael bay brought em back OMG --- the movie started pretty intelligently with a whole man on the moon JFK space race idea that was really awesome to see..so i had hope that this movie might be a well constructed script ...but like always michael bay jumpoed cut to a close up of the new hot girl rear end and it was all down hill from there ....

gently caress it, he's just another goon.

Wonder whatever happened to Budnick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Is that the dead fat dude from Giant Bomb?

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
Captain ( Too Simple ) America ..Are Americans Dumb?
I Dont Normally Copy A Review And Paste But Its Real Late & This Review Sums Up Captain America To A Tee..... ( It sUCKS )

Roki B
Jul 25, 2004

Medical Industrial Complex

Biscuit Hider
I always thought it was buttnick for some reason

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

i dont trust anyone who capitalizes every single word

SnotGrumble
Jun 4, 2003

All men live in fear of him and his Moxie.

Roki B posted:

I always thought it was buttnick for some reason

Get it right or pay the price!

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

SnotGrumble posted:

Get it right or pay the price!

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
confirmed bitch, can't burg

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

plumper fuckbus posted:

gently caress it, he's just another goon.

The Jump to Conclusions mat guy!

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
liol this nigga fat

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
ahhh the fat is in my eyes getitoutgetitout

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
thanks for directing us to your personal website op

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
This thingy came apart.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
He was easily the funniest character on that show. All the others were just annoying.

He and Sponge were also kind of the proto-goons.

• Locked thread