Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010
I haven't seen one of these in a while. I'm using a family heirloom, but nothing does it better. You really get a lot of flavor from manual condensing coils.

Same model, made in 1942 for US troops

Post your margarita setups ITT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
Nice.

Terry Francona
Jan 20, 2004

by Cowcaster
cool original thread idea.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
one machine in the pit of despair sucks away life and another machine makes margaritas with it

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014

gary oldmans diary posted:

one machine in the pit of despair sucks away life and another machine makes margaritas with it

do you have to salt the rims yourself, or does the machine do that too?

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
http://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=358

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

:smuggo:

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

man that was a good night i used this thing. best 120 bucks ever. still has the residue in it in my basement.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

• Locked thread