Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gihon
Jan 9, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

psyopmonkey posted:

Asian girls stomping kittens to death with high heels.

Dont look it up. :ohdear:

I've seen a man stretch his rear end with both hands and it didn't bother me, I've seen two girls poo poo in a cup and eat it and it didn't bother me, I've seen a girl diarrhea fountain her own face and it didn't bother me, I've seen girls get full on hosed by horses/dogs/eels and it didn't bother me, I've seen animal/serial killer victim crime scene pictures and it didn't bother me, but gently caress that video forever because even mentioning it makes me physically ill. :smithicide:

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

A Winner is Jew posted:

I've seen a man stretch his rear end with both hands and it didn't bother me, I've seen two girls poo poo in a cup and eat it and it didn't bother me, I've seen a girl diarrhea fountain her own face and it didn't bother me, I've seen girls get full on hosed by horses/dogs/eels and it didn't bother me, I've seen animal/serial killer victim crime scene pictures and it didn't bother me, but gently caress that video forever because even mentioning it makes me physically ill. :smithicide:

Lets get back to fun Pusheens in horrible Nazi atrocities, Viet Nam Conflict pictures, and 11/9. Less gross and awful kitten stomping please.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

youre a sociopath

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye

roboshit posted:

youre a sociopath

Lolly Poopdeck
Oct 21, 2010

by zen death robot

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

roboshit posted:

youre a sociopath

im literally shaking

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

You just won the entire internet.

Thank you. :3:

SuperSlacker
Mar 11, 2007

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

:3:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lol

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

psyopmonkey posted:

Hopefully this one hasnt already been done... :ohdear:

We have reached the top of the mountain.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

dont pretend people call it this

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

And we've come full circle. God bless you

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

I know this was several pages ago, and a lot of great poo poo has come before and since... but this is the best one in the thread.

kemikalkadet
Sep 16, 2012

:woof:

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

This is amazing work. As a student of history I can say that I’ve seen hundreds of pictures like this, and have shown little to no emotion. The pictures were just windows to a past I’ve never lived in, people who I never knew or would ever know. But this picture made me stop and evaluate. Putting Pusheen in made me actually look at what is really happening. Putting something that everyone is familiar with in a situation that no one knows, and to make people feel those emotions well, that takes amazing talent. Thank you.

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

Kajeesus posted:

This is amazing work. As a student of history I can say that I’ve seen hundreds of pictures like this, and have shown little to no emotion. The pictures were just windows to a past I’ve never lived in, people who I never knew or would ever know. But this picture made me stop and evaluate. Putting Pusheen in made me actually look at what is really happening. Putting something that everyone is familiar with in a situation that no one knows, and to make people feel those emotions well, that takes amazing talent. Thank you.

I see what you did there.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Kajeesus posted:

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

LIKE THE WAVES IN THE OCEAN I WILL DIG IN YOUR FAT AND SEARCH FOR YOUR CLITORIS, BUT I WON'T SLAM WHALE

roboshit posted:

youre a sociopath

I'm still trying to figure out why pusheen is Garfield colored in that picture. Also there's been a lot of hosed up poo poo in this thread, guys. Keep em comin!

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

InFlames235 posted:

I'm still trying to figure out why pusheen is Garfield colored in that picture. Also there's been a lot of hosed up poo poo in this thread, guys. Keep em comin!

it got a haircut, like the girl

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

Spanish Manlove posted:

oh poo poo

saihttam
Apr 15, 2006
Enter sadman

Spanish Manlove posted:

god drat

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

LIKE THE WAVES IN THE OCEAN I WILL DIG IN YOUR FAT AND SEARCH FOR YOUR CLITORIS, BUT I WON'T SLAM WHALE

Spanish Manlove posted:

If I could post that Vince McMahon falling over smiley on mobile you bet your rear end id be doing that right about now

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.

InFlames235 posted:

If I could post that Vince McMahon falling over smiley on mobile you bet your rear end id be doing that right about now

Ahhh... but you can!

:vince:

(Posted from my Galaxy)

Also holy poo poo at pusheen getting a haircut.

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

i read this entire thing every time it gets posted

nodadchad
Feb 11, 2003

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...

This is incredible in every way. Thank you goon sir.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

There it is, I've been waiting for that one. I'd hoped that the Pusheen would be the iceberg, bobbing in the water, but this thread fails to disappoint.

pikabelle
Nov 23, 2012

Time Cowboy
Nov 4, 2007

But Tarzan... The strangest thing has happened! I'm as bare... as the day I was born!

LOL

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Idgi

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

loss.jpg

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.

Holy gently caress :vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

:drat:

• Locked thread