Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Glukeose
Jun 6, 2014

Goons, do you like to use art assets in your TG? Is your character not complete without a portrait? A location not atmospheric enough without a small visual to accompany your description? I generally find that having even a modest picture to go along with a person, place, or thing goes a long way toward getting my players -and myself- immersed in the action. But it isn't fun to just rip images off the internet all the time, right?

That's why I made this thread. If you have need of a character portrait, small scene, monster, or location, I'll lend my average artistic talents to you for the low, low price of "absolutely nothing." With luck, myself and any other artistically-inclined goons will provide images to you that might be too specific or not personal enough for a Google image search.

Like I said, I'm no hot-shot artist, but here's some samples of my work:

Feel free to also post anything you've had commissioned for a game, character, or what-have-you. Just make sure it's some TG-related stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread