Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
A) Having a cut dick gives you a shorter / no refractory period. It makes perfect sense that cutting a portion of your dick skin off would make you somehow more able to jizz repeatedly, no wait that's fuckin' dumb.

B) Having a cut dick makes you last longer. This one sounds way more plausible in that having most of the most sensitive part of your dick be literal scar tissue would make it numb and therefore less sensitive, like a permanent condom, except you're cut as an infant (unless you're super pathetic) and have your entire puberty / sexual awakening with a numb dick, meaning you adapt to the numbness of your cock and end up with no real gain. If somehow in the future they find a way to fix your dick you will be a minute man.

C) It makes it look bigger / better: loving lol, makes perfect sense that if you cut something OFF your dick it will look larger, no, what it does is make your flaccid dick look like its trying to retreat inside your ballsack and gives your shaft the glossy, plastic look of a burn victim's face when you finally do get erect.

D) Its more hygienic, I guess that's true... If you and another equally morbidly obese fat rear end who never both washed their gross dicks were in a competition for being gross, the cut one would lose. In the real world though anyone who can see their dick generally washes it, making cut and uncut dick equally hygienic.(If you're not fat I'm sorry, but if you have a cut dick and use the internet than you're probably American and therefore probably are)

E) Some women like it better. This one is true, there are literally retarded women who have an indoctrinated preference for inferior dick. Sad but true this is one of the major reasons infants keep getting jew-dicked.

Basically if you're cut than know that you have my pity, if you defend your mutant cock than you have it doubly so and I hope for your children's sake that the rabbi fucks up the surgery and kills your child with herpes / sterilizes them as an infant so that the cycle of parental foreskin abuse can finally be closed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

groundfloor

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
you sound really mad about having an uncut dick

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

hahhahah oh wait, i actually didnt read any of this at all. kill yoirself op

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

THS posted:

groundfloor

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

post your dick op

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

FartRomancer.EXE posted:

post your dick op

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

hahah look at this friend of the family

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

FartRomancer.EXE posted:

post your dick op

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

not cool GelatinSkeleton

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

THS posted:

not cool GelatinSkeleton

im cool, ALso gay

forbidden dialectics
Jul 26, 2005

UNCIRC = ANTEATER

CIRC = BUTCHERED DICK

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

FartRomancer.EXE posted:

post your dick op

poo poo, this guy is onto how I know so much about cut dicks...

close thread gas op

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

Motherfucker posted:

poo poo, this guy is onto how I know so much about cut dicks...

close thread gas op

shut the gently caress up unkless you post dick pix

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Gas.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

i understand you're all upset about being exposed to the truth knowing you'll never be able to go back to normal.

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

gas my balls with your oxygen, hah ha, suck my balls, supply them with co2 hee hee

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

Motherfucker posted:

i understand you're all upset about being exposed to the truth knowing you'll never be able to go back to normal.

get out. what i mean is get your balls out

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

Motherfucker posted:

E) Some women like it better. This one is true, there are literally retarded women who have an indoctrinated preference for inferior dick. Sad but true this is one of the major reasons infants keep getting jew-dicked.
Most women.
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/adamandevecom-asks-women-do-you-prefer-a-circumcised-or-uncircumcised-penis-246386151.html

Lol, you jelly?

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

in five square miles of retard country we asked a bunch of women what they liked, the results will shock you!!

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

i still cum kinda quick but thats okay the idea is to get off not show off also lol they are unsatisfied sucks for you

redstormpopcorn
Jun 10, 2007
Aurora Master

in a self-selecting sample of women who are already shopping for fake dicks

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
circumcised men are objectively shittier than the holy uncut, this is a fact

Straker
Nov 10, 2005
we already know that all women who are any good at all at sex just love being filled with uncut dick and nothing can compare, but theres no reason to make the mutilateds feel bad, just let them pretend there's no difference except for the "rotten cheesedicks" that never actually happen

kode54
Nov 26, 2007

aka kuroshi
Fun Shoe
:gas:

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
its always super sad and pathetic reading the tirades of cut dudes desperately trying to prove that it is better that a substantial portion of their cocks has been sliced off, "no really i'm superior because of it" lmao

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im pro uncircumcised but, and stop me if you think this is crazy, i believe this argument might be played out in gbs

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Straker posted:

we already know that all women who are any good at all at sex just love being filled with uncut dick and nothing can compare, but theres no reason to make the mutilateds feel bad, just let them pretend there's no difference except for the "rotten cheesedicks" that never actually happen

But if they feel bad then maybe one day they might stop chopping up their kids dicks and occasionally killing them in the process.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
all those times i've seen phallus 'art' on the internet and thought "how could anyone think that looks like a ..." and then i remember

Straker
Nov 10, 2005

THS posted:

im pro uncircumcised but, and stop me if you think this is crazy, i believe this argument might be played out in gbs

its never played out as long as any retard with a slashed-in-half cock is all like "at least my peenor isnt cheesy :spergin: :derp:" without also admitting to being pitiful at coitus

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

considering that most goons wont have children, the issue is ex post facto

Straker
Nov 10, 2005

Motherfucker posted:

But if they feel bad then maybe one day they might stop chopping up their kids dicks and occasionally killing them in the process.
but, being circumcised, they hate themselves, so of course they're going to keep butchering their kids, they want their kids to suffer as much as they have and are too jealous to let the kid have a proper, meaningful sex life

much like the way there can be no world peace until we kill all religious people, we have to kill all circumcised men

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Anteater dicks are gross

Straker
Nov 10, 2005

THS posted:

considering that most goons wont have children, the issue is ex post facto
i still love to gently caress and girls love to gently caress me, what the hell do children have to do with it lmbo

(although it's been posited that uncut dicks are also better at pulling competing semen out of the vaginal canal, but that's pretty fuckin gross and doesn't happen too often by modern standards)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Bolow posted:

Anteater dicks are gross

That's called Phimosis and is the only legit reasons to be circumcised.

• Locked thread