Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Straker posted:

we already know that all women who are any good at all at sex just love being filled with uncut dick and nothing can compare, but theres no reason to make the mutilateds feel bad, just let them pretend there's no difference except for the "rotten cheesedicks" that never actually happen
agreed, op should check his/shis intact privilege

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBlackPharaoh
May 8, 2007
Ive had sex

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
My pennis is the way god wanted it

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.
The tip of my dick is scared from 30 years of rubbing against my underwear, scars are cool, so circumcision is cool.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

SirDan3k posted:

The tip of my dick is scared from 30 years of rubbing against my underwear, scars are cool, so circumcision is cool.

holy poo poo seriously?

You poor man / tranny.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
more like president erect lmao lmao

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Gazpacho posted:

more like president erect lmao lmao

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
The Dog Dork Havers of America don't have much of a union presence in the United States.

Straker
Nov 10, 2005
not a penis either, because it's circumcised hahahahahahahaha

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Straker posted:

not a penis either, because it's circumcised hahahahahahahaha

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Gos drat, i love me all kinds of penise. I prefer uncut because there is more that you can do with them. stick your finger under the forskin, cock2cockdocking, flappy pirate flag.

but all penis is good for a bit of the old sucknfuck

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Quaid start the reactor

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx
Foreskins are cool because they can snap open like a frilled lizard's neck when you need to scare off muggers or dinosaurs

Peppi
May 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Did Aatrek have a cut penis and would he have done what he did if he didn't?

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i don't know what i'd do without my foreskin i tell you what

personally i think its a non issue, its all about shaft girth in the end

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
let me tell you about my penis:

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Gobblecoque posted:

you sound really mad about having an uncut dick

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Gobblecoque posted:

you sound really mad about having a cut dick

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i wonder if they shitpost about the superiority of female circumcision in eritrea's something awful equivalent

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

its not the same thing because cutting a baby's genitals is just how it is. im a confirmed lutheran. its in the bible

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

today i told my dog we were going for a walk and he got really excited

i grabbed the leash and he plopped down on my living room carpet and began rubbing his rear end on it

i kept egging him on because i think he is really funny when he drags his rear end, but then he got a boner and i got freaked out

point of my story is that dog dicks are weird and i could not wait to get his freaky rear end on a leash you people should be ashamed of yourselves

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

why do you have to be such an uncut dick

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
this isnt funny anymore

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Circumcision is part of rape culture.

(This is what people actually believe.)

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
a minor physiological difference really has produced a lot of discussion

uncut is superior

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Notice its always faggots who prefer uncut.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Why have there been so many threads lately about insecure uncut guys trying to talk up their ugly penises? No one gives a poo poo, needledick

Nude Bog Lurker
Jan 2, 2007
Fun Shoe

QuarkJets posted:

Why have there been so many threads lately about insecure uncut guys trying to talk up their ugly penises? No one gives a poo poo, needledick

sorry about your sliced dick

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

King Kong of Megadongs

Gobblin' them mega schlongs

Makin' sure they mega long

Stroke 'em if they mega strong

Llareggub
Dec 28, 2004

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Fagmaster
Aug 21, 2004

how whacky :iamafag: lets have this same topic again :iamafag: because posting the same thing again and again is the funniest thing there is :iamafag:

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
gas thread ban all dicks

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I am a young college girl, my vaginal tube is tested by cut penis. Cut penis looks good in shape & size against uncut. It is clean, neat, smell-free and no risk of infections. Condom easily fitted on cut penis. Head of penis activated my G-spot, really very nice and silky penis head.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

Volume posted:

I am a young college girl, my vaginal tube is tested by cut penis. Cut penis looks good in shape & size against uncut. It is clean, neat, smell-free and no risk of infections. Condom easily fitted on cut penis. Head of penis activated my G-spot, really very nice and silky penis head.

I don't think you're really a young collage girl.

Miss Cheggs
Mar 22, 2007

Here are my opinions on other people's dicks,

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

I like floppy foreskins. The floppier the better. I want to suck a cock with a 10 metre foreskin and swallow it to my stomach then have the guy with the dick slowly back up so i can feel the forskin slide out of my throat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i want to open the foreskin like a bag and throw up into it and use a clip to close it up and then hang the man fgrom the ceiling and lye beneath and open up the mouth and have the vomit and semen flow into my mouth from avobe like the most beatufil waterfall

• Locked thread