Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I too spend a lot of time thinking and being upset about a minor body modification that's done for cultural and aesthetic reasons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Why is it that the only people that ever care about this stupid argument are gross nerds that are never gonna gently caress

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

raditts posted:

Why is it that the only people that ever care about this stupid argument are gross nerds that are never gonna gently caress

need something to blame it on

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Mr Oizo - Cut Dick

Look that poo poo up.

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

raditts posted:

FogHelmut posted:

need something to blame it on

Why is it that the only people who believe 100% of goons are unfuckable are those who are themselves unfuckable

SilkyP fucked around with this message at 17:37 on Jun 28, 2014

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

Rasmussen posted:

I don't really care what other people do to their dicks.

I don't care what people do with their own dicks either. But chopping off the tip of your baby's wiener because you think it looks better is pretty hosed up.

But really Americans do it because insurance pays for it, so doctors make hella bank from genital mutilation.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

SilkyP posted:

Why is it that the only people who believe 100% of goons are unfuckable are those who are themselves unfuckable
Actually I think "lol I bet you don't have sex" is the dumbest and most played out internet "burn" and I didn't even kind of imply it in my post. I just thinks it's weird uncut people are so obsessed with cut dicks. Like if you look at the last half dozen threads posted about circumcision it's all been by uncut people who really want you to know what they think about circumcised penises. It's a relatively minor body mod done for cultural and aesthetic reasons like all other body mods. Calling it mutilation is so over the top it's darn near comical but at this point it's so overplayed it will never be funny.

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

ArbitraryC posted:

Actually I think "lol I bet you don't have sex" is the dumbest and most played out internet "burn" and I didn't even kind of imply it in my post. I just thinks it's weird uncut people are so obsessed with cut dicks. Like if you look at the last half dozen threads posted about circumcision it's all been by uncut people who really want you to know what they think about circumcised penises. It's a relatively minor body mod done for cultural and aesthetic reasons like all other body mods. Calling it mutilation is so over the top it's darn near comical but at this point it's so overplayed it will never be funny.

I agree with you 100% quote retracted

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

No. 6 posted:

According to my wife it just tastes better, OP. And she's sucked a lot of dicks, believe you me.

its true, even if you wash your uncut dick regularly and thoroughly it's still hard to get out that gamey taste that having the tip of your dick submerged beneath a layer of skin will build up over a time, believe me im an expert on the way dicks taste

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

ITT straight guys obsessing over other guys cocks

Clochette fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Jun 28, 2014

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

SilkyP posted:

Yo op do you have to pull back your ugly rear end foreskin to take a piss or do you just let the urine take wild trajectories and mess the bathroom up

Sometimes when I piss with my foreskin out it shoots out sideways in a 90 degree angle.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Garp Truther posted:

It's always uncut guys who start this argument, because they crave to feel that their gross tubeworm dicks are somehow desirable or attractive.

Its really funny watching them flail about, especially when presented with evidence that women prefer cut because most dudes are loving gross and dont know how to clean themselves

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

raditts posted:

That too

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos

ArbitraryC posted:

The "cultural and aesthetic" thing is always hilarious. I mean, hey, to merely get a tattoo you need to be a consenting adult, can't get it done to a baby. And there's always the thing about how circumcision has directly killed more people in the last 50 years than nuclear power has (but that's always an easy one, most things kill more people than nuclear power, even spontaneous combustion comes close). Oh yeah, and cut off a girl's clitoral hood (not even touching the clit itself), people would rightly sever your aorta with a nice sharp blade next time they saw you. It's not quite the same as circumcision but pretty close.

Not that I care. Circumcision will cease to be an issue once we outlaw the creation of new humans. We should use a virus! Make all humans infertile. That will get rid of all these debates.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

IronClaymore posted:

The "cultural and aesthetic" thing is always hilarious. I mean, hey, to merely get a tattoo you need to be a consenting adult, can't get it done to a baby. And there's always the thing about how circumcision has directly killed more people in the last 50 years than nuclear power has (but that's always an easy one, most things kill more people than nuclear power, even spontaneous combustion comes close). Oh yeah, and cut off a girl's clitoral hood (not even touching the clit itself), people would rightly sever your aorta with a nice sharp blade next time they saw you. It's not quite the same as circumcision but pretty close.

Not that I care. Circumcision will cease to be an issue once we outlaw the creation of new humans. We should use a virus! Make all humans infertile. That will get rid of all these debates.

Shut up retard

phobo
Aug 7, 2008
Euros whining about their weird dicks in this thread

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Clochette posted:

ITT straight guys obessing over other guys cocks

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Space cash posted:

Here are my opinions on other people's dicks,

MadMattH
Sep 8, 2011

Whiskey Sours posted:

I don't care what people do with their own dicks either. But chopping off the tip of your baby's wiener because you think it looks better is pretty hosed up.

But really Americans do it because insurance pays for it, so doctors make hella bank from genital mutilation.

I don't think you understand. They don't cut the tip off. If this was done to you, I feel bad for you.

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos

MadMattH posted:

I don't think you understand. They don't cut the tip off. If this was done to you, I feel bad for you.

Ehh, as long as there's something to chuck into the medical waste incinerator, and as long as insurance pays for it, they'll go for it. Hippocratic oath was a myth to begin with. They'll take the whole tip if they can cauterise it and write the result off as a genetic abnormality.

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

i really like FUckgin but last night i was too tired

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

SilkyP posted:

Yo sometimes late at night I wish I had an extra third of an inch of shriveled scrote-skin on the tip of my cock so I could pleasure stinky unshaven pussy the way nature intended

Man, I am jerkin it to this. want that stinky pussy juice all over my mouth and face. I'll gently caress anything that moveis

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010
you motherfucker!!!

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy
my parents aren't even loving jews and they hacked part of my dick off, loving unbelievable

I like sucking cut dicks more though no joke

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

when you realize how cool and retarded everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky
I'm glad that I'm not an african, or jew, but its okay if you are.

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Motherfucker posted:

A) Having a cut dick gives you a shorter / no refractory period. It makes perfect sense that cutting a portion of your dick skin off would make you somehow more able to jizz repeatedly, no wait that's fuckin' dumb.

B) Having a cut dick makes you last longer. This one sounds way more plausible in that having most of the most sensitive part of your dick be literal scar tissue would make it numb and therefore less sensitive, like a permanent condom, except you're cut as an infant (unless you're super pathetic) and have your entire puberty / sexual awakening with a numb dick, meaning you adapt to the numbness of your cock and end up with no real gain. If somehow in the future they find a way to fix your dick you will be a minute man.

C) It makes it look bigger / better: loving lol, makes perfect sense that if you cut something OFF your dick it will look larger, no, what it does is make your flaccid dick look like its trying to retreat inside your ballsack and gives your shaft the glossy, plastic look of a burn victim's face when you finally do get erect.

D) Its more hygienic, I guess that's true... If you and another equally morbidly obese fat rear end who never both washed their gross dicks were in a competition for being gross, the cut one would lose. In the real world though anyone who can see their dick generally washes it, making cut and uncut dick equally hygienic.(If you're not fat I'm sorry, but if you have a cut dick and use the internet than you're probably American and therefore probably are)

E) Some women like it better. This one is true, there are literally retarded women who have an indoctrinated preference for inferior dick. Sad but true this is one of the major reasons infants keep getting jew-dicked.

Basically if you're cut than know that you have my pity, if you defend your mutant cock than you have it doubly so and I hope for your children's sake that the rabbi fucks up the surgery and kills your child with herpes / sterilizes them as an infant so that the cycle of parental foreskin abuse can finally be closed.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
what about clitoral hood circumcisions? not like the barbarian kind (j/k theyre all barbarian) where they cut the whole clit out but just the kind that makes women enjoy sex less

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012
A forums poster, Motherfucker, thrashes fitfully under his sweaty covers, unable to sleep, thinking about dicks.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Clochette posted:

ITT straight guys obsessing over other guys cocks

im gay

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

im glad my dick doesnt look like a worm out of tremors lmao. its good.

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Sir John Feelgood posted:

im glad my dick doesnt look like a worm out of tremors lmao. its good.

*pulls out note pad*

tells us more about your dick

Spunky Junior Reporter!
Jul 27, 2011

Fun Shoe
who cares

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Countdown until Maoist Pussy comes in and makes 500 posts about preferring to suck an uncut cock.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Motherfucker posted:

You'd probably cut it off than prolapse your rear end in a top hat because 'it gets poo poo in it otherwise'

Yes, you would cut it off, at a hospital, using a laser, because that is called a hemorrhoid.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Foreskin is basically a dick hemorrhoid.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
only person who cares and thinks about cocks more than me is op

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
My dick looks and is awesome sorry about your weird worm penis op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006