Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Spanish Manlove posted:

why did oyu bump this thread?

Raising awareness of the Mohammedan menace

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
Nobody uncut wishes they were cut and nobody cut wishes they were uncut.

The grass is always greenest on your own penis.

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos

McDowell posted:

I doubt it. More like the fact that circumcision is GBS's second favourite topic after cucking. We really love talking about other guys' dicks here for some reason.

You could combine the two topics by making a megathread about people getting cucked by uncircumcised guys if you really wanted.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Tipps
Apr 18, 2006

party in the front

business in the back
I am uncut. My bf is cut. We are each 50/50 vers. Feels good either way for both of us. hth :thumbsup:

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

monkey posted:

Nobody uncut wishes they were cut and nobody cut wishes they were uncut.

The grass is always greenest on your own penis.

nah there was some dude on a messageboard who thought every day about he wasn't a whole man because he had a cut dick and was in serious depression about it it was p sad

Funkysauce
Sep 18, 2005
...and what about the kick in the groin?

MyronGognitti posted:

always lol when in american comedies the characters always need lotion for simple masturbation

Holy poo poo, I never understood this since I am a whole man.

the culminator
Oct 29, 2012

MyronGognitti posted:

always lol when in american comedies the characters always need lotion for simple masturbation

my mind is blow that i just now realized its because they're mutilated freaks

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Motherfucker posted:

A) Having a cut dick gives you a shorter / no refractory period. It makes perfect sense that cutting a portion of your dick skin off would make you somehow more able to jizz repeatedly, no wait that's fuckin' dumb.

B) Having a cut dick makes you last longer. This one sounds way more plausible in that having most of the most sensitive part of your dick be literal scar tissue would make it numb and therefore less sensitive, like a permanent condom, except you're cut as an infant (unless you're super pathetic) and have your entire puberty / sexual awakening with a numb dick, meaning you adapt to the numbness of your cock and end up with no real gain. If somehow in the future they find a way to fix your dick you will be a minute man.

C) It makes it look bigger / better: loving lol, makes perfect sense that if you cut something OFF your dick it will look larger, no, what it does is make your flaccid dick look like its trying to retreat inside your ballsack and gives your shaft the glossy, plastic look of a burn victim's face when you finally do get erect.

D) Its more hygienic, I guess that's true... If you and another equally morbidly obese fat rear end who never both washed their gross dicks were in a competition for being gross, the cut one would lose. In the real world though anyone who can see their dick generally washes it, making cut and uncut dick equally hygienic.(If you're not fat I'm sorry, but if you have a cut dick and use the internet than you're probably American and therefore probably are)

E) Some women like it better. This one is true, there are literally retarded women who have an indoctrinated preference for inferior dick. Sad but true this is one of the major reasons infants keep getting jew-dicked.

Basically if you're cut than know that you have my pity, if you defend your mutant cock than you have it doubly so and I hope for your children's sake that the rabbi fucks up the surgery and kills your child with herpes / sterilizes them as an infant so that the cycle of parental foreskin abuse can finally be closed.
All these words and yet I give not a single gently caress.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
last time this thread was posted a guy popped in to talk about his experience as someone who was circumsised as an grown adult. his conclusion...... no diff either way

awesome-express
Dec 30, 2008

I'm uncut and I wanna get my dick cut because

a. they look better
b. foreskin's a bit too tight when I'm drilling that poontang

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Are people still unironically calling this mutilation? Its a minor body mod done for cultural and aesthetic reasons. Its not like we go around crying about how they mutilate little girls ears by penetrating them with metal rods.

Comparing circumcision which has no significant impact on a boys life outside of personal preference of his partners to female genital mutilation which is done with the intent of ruining sex for the girl is basically the Godwin of the circumcision debate.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Lol at this ethnocentrc dicksack who thinks female genital mutilation is wrong . What a dweeb

Tipps
Apr 18, 2006

party in the front

business in the back

ArbitraryC posted:

Comparing circumcision which has no significant impact on a boys life outside of personal preference of his partners to female genital mutilation which is done with the intent of ruining sex for the girl is basically the Godwin of the circumcision debate.

According to :siren:foreskin activists/"intactivists":siren:, circumcision was popularized in the USA because it was believed to discourage masturbation since it turns the most sensitive part of the cock into rough scar tissue.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Tipps posted:

According to :siren:foreskin activists/"intactivists":siren:, circumcision was popularized in the USA because it was believed to discourage masturbation since it turns the most sensitive part of the cock into rough scar tissue.
I hear people mention extra sensitivity as a bonus of foreskin a lot but for the most part isn't the glans the most sensitive part? I coulda sworn we had a goon come in last thread that said he got a circumcision as an adult and didn't really notice a difference which is what I would expect. It doesn't really seem like more skin = more pleasure makes a lot of sense to begin with, that would imply I should enjoy sex more than your average guy because I have a bigger than average penis. I mean if I lost half my finger in an industrial accident then years later lost the other half I doubt it would hurt half as much because I had half as much finger. I don't think sensation really works that way.

ArbitraryC fucked around with this message at 20:25 on Sep 18, 2014

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

ArbitraryC posted:

I hear people mention extra sensitivity as a bonus of foreskin a lot but for the most part isn't the glans the most sensitive part? I coulda sworn we had a goon come in last thread that said he got a circumcision as an adult and didn't really notice a difference which is what I would expect. It doesn't really seem like more skin = more pleasure makes a lot of sense to begin with, that would imply I should enjoy sex more than your average guy because I have a bigger than average penis. I mean if I lost half my finger in an industrial accident then years later lost the other half I doubt it would hurt half as much because I had half as much finger. I don't think sensation really works that way.

I have a larger than average penis as well and I agree with th is post.....

TheImmigrant
Jan 18, 2011

McDowell posted:

I knew someone would take the bait and shriek RAYZICM!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I ejaculate fast enough as it is. More stimulation? No thank you.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

MyronGognitti posted:

yep lmao, all those crippled people

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

the culminator posted:

my mind is blow that i just now realized its because they're mutilated freaks

Tipps posted:

well, you can't masturbate without lube if your dick is cut
makes jerking off way more cumbersome

Lazer Monkey
Jan 15, 2005

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

This can't be true, can it?

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

TheImmigrant posted:

I knew someone would take the bait and shriek RAYZICM!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Nah, less racism and more :smug: about some PC strawman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am a bee
Apr 17, 2006
bees, bees, bees, just lookin' for a good time

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

But you can' though? No one cut thinks at 12 or 13 whatever "hmm, jerking off doesn't feel good enough, I'll ask my Mum to pick up some KY Jelly from Sainsbury's" surely?

• Locked thread