Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

I guess it does look kinda acceptable on the replay, but that ref was just waiting to stop the fight as soon as it started

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

MassRafTer posted:

The stoppage itself wasn't awful but the way the ref handled it was terrible. It looked like he stopped it, then changed his mind and then realized he couldn't.

Yeah definitely, I was also just trying to say that the ref had some happy feet going on as soon as they started swinging and I was anticipating a stoppage one way or another soon enough

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

They were just showing some tweet Dana White sent out saying that the ref ruined the fight. That is a super douchey move, right? Like, no other commissioner in a major sport would call out a ref, let alone a sport where a shitload of people are looking to gamble their money on fights.

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

Yeah I expected about as much from a guy who posts bench press videos, but it can't be good to poo poo on any part of your product. I dont venture into the UFC section of the pagoda often, so I had to say something about it.

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

Agent Tough Juice posted:

The questions is really whether he or Adam Silver wears their bald better.

Adam Silver's ears are the size of dinner plates. He ought to grow out the skullet to hide them

• Locked thread