Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
We've all been there. I got a story that will make you tense in white existential fear. hope you got your ptsd drugs reddy.

I went to a nearly all black high school as a doofy loving gamer goony white dude. Back then I had a small crew, one of which was an unbelievably promiscuous red girl who loved white people music and was for all intents and purposes a goth. She liked going to school wearing collars(FORESHADOWING) and fishnets and mascara you get the drift. One day During lunch period she walked up to me with this leash in her hand and told me to hold it and walk with her.
I notice she seems to be staying behind me and it hits me shes trying to get off on me leading her by a leash at school. Like as soon as I turned around to ask her wtf you crazy? some dude screamed out WHAT THE gently caress WHITE BOY and ran at me and tried to push me over. I started trying to walk away form him like trying to explain it aint my idea but then I look ahead and see everyone looking mad as gently caress and dudes jumping up like there about to kill me. I look at her face and shes poo poo-eating grinning like groucho marks. After getting food and poo poo thrown at me and seeing a few dudes are about to try and jump me I drop the leash and run my white rear end near the school office where the police hang out. she came up and punched me on the back like a woman who was so close and her boyfriend ruined it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
being 1

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
also op thats too much to read. brevity b*tch ever heard of it??? check ur websters bfore u post nexgt time *pats u on the back*

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

EA Sports posted:

We've all been there. I got a story that will make you tense in white existential fear. hope you got your ptsd drugs reddy.

I went to a nearly all black high school as a doofy loving gamer goony white dude. Back then I had a small crew, one of which was an unbelievably promiscuous red girl who loved white people music and was for all intents and purposes a goth. She liked going to school wearing collars(FORESHADOWING) and fishnets and mascara you get the drift. One day During lunch period she walked up to me with this leash in her hand and told me to hold it and walk with her.
I notice she seems to be staying behind me and it hits me shes trying to get off on me leading her by a leash at school. Like as soon as I turned around to ask her wtf you crazy? some dude screamed out WHAT THE gently caress WHITE BOY and ran at me and tried to push me over. I started trying to walk away form him like trying to explain it aint my idea but then I look ahead and see everyone looking mad as gently caress and dudes jumping up like there about to kill me. I look at her face and shes poo poo-eating grinning like groucho marks. After getting food and poo poo thrown at me and seeing a few dudes are about to try and jump me I drop the leash and run my white rear end near the school office where the police hang out. she came up and punched me on the back like a woman who was so close and her boyfriend ruined it.

hahahahahaahah

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Since racism is a bad thing probably the worst thing I've done is not give back enough in reparations

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
I also had a small crew back then it was me and this kid who was like 14 but had to stay a grade he liked spongebob squarepants and dressed in all black and smoked cigerettes, goku was also in my crew.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
what op do you mean blacks dont like dom sub poo poo ??

racism

Poz Party Pooper
Feb 16, 2014

got cucked

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Widestancer posted:

Since racism is a bad thing probably the worst thing I've done is not give back enough in reparations

are you english cause i have some irish ancestry and i feel like ive been raped every time i see you post. give me some money or like a used tv or something

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
Mentioned how much I enjoy The Boondocks.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Drunk & Ugly posted:

are you english cause i have some irish ancestry and i feel like ive been raped every time i see you post. give me some money or like a used tv or something

Why do you feel violated by my posting

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

said the n word... ironically tho

Unity Gain
Sep 15, 2007

dancing blue
what the hell is a red girl

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

friend screamed at his twin brother calling him a friend of the family in the middle of NASA cafeteria

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
relaxed

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Nonsense posted:

friend screamed at his twin brother calling him a friend of the family in the middle of NASA cafeteria

Why would he be mean to the janitors

They are good people to know and can let you in after hours if you leave your stuff there

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth

Croc Monster posted:

what the hell is a red girl

redbone

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

i once got the black guy who was cool with me saying the n word mixed up with the black guy who wasn't

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Trying to place as many things in their afros as you can.

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
I'm white. I used to enjoy drinking 40 oz beers on my stoop with my friend. Like every day. I knew it was a loser way to be.

One day, I went to trade in my car for a newer one and happened to get a black salesman. I was in the military at the time, and he was prior military so we were relating to one another while sitting in the finance guy's office. Black salesman says "yeah man, give me your number and I'll call you next time I have a party." And without thinking, I said (trying to be humorously self deprecating) "give me your number and I'll call you next time I'm drinking forties on my stoop" and then I shrank into a tiny little nothing while trying to explain that "I didn't mean it like that."

Think Thin!
Sep 17, 2006

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
i had sex with one of their women

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Widestancer posted:

Why do you feel violated by my posting

cause ur great grandfather probably raped my great grandmother and father andi feel this justifies recompense, had that not happened maybe my family woulda been rich and poo poo but you gave them ptsd and because of gene memory its possible i have it too and i have no tv

Drunk & Ugly fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Jun 28, 2014

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

Nonsense posted:

Hahaha

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Drunk & Ugly posted:

cause ur great grandfather probably raped my great grandmother and father andi feel this justifies recompense, had that not happened maybe my family woulda been rich and poo poo but you gave them ptsd and because of gene memory (source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_memory_(psychology))its possible i have it too and i have no tv

Thats a lot of rape

WhenInRome
Jun 17, 2011
saying "no no, you see, it's ok to make racist jokes because i'm only doing it ironically" as the mob closed around me

Zyme
Aug 15, 2000
abstaining from murder

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

WhenInRome posted:

saying "no no, you see, it's ok to make racist jokes because i'm only doing it ironically" as the mob closed around me

Just stand your ground hth

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
dancing

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
i know there was some goon who posted about the time she was getting pissed at her laptop in a college class and said "friend of the family!" in frustration. but i guess somehow she explained to everyone that she wasnt racist so it was ok lol. i wish i could find the post

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Juche Box Hero posted:

I'm white. I used to enjoy drinking 40 oz beers on my stoop with my friend. Like every day. I knew it was a loser way to be.

One day, I went to trade in my car for a newer one and happened to get a black salesman. I was in the military at the time, and he was prior military so we were relating to one another while sitting in the finance guy's office. Black salesman says "yeah man, give me your number and I'll call you next time I have a party." And without thinking, I said (trying to be humorously self deprecating) "give me your number and I'll call you next time I'm drinking forties on my stoop" and then I shrank into a tiny little nothing while trying to explain that "I didn't mean it like that."

weird rear end bitch just end it with "cause that's all i seem to be doing lately" and you golden and he'll come by with those 40s but youre a RACIST NIGGA

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

salty fries make me cry
Oct 3, 2007

~~i'm outside ur window~~
~throwin bricks at teh moon~
When I was like 19-20 me and all my friends would hang out in my buddies garage that we converted into a mancave. A bunch of hood-rear end drug dealers from Mississippi moved into the adjacent apartment and would regularly come hang out with us. One time my friend said "nigga" in front of them but they weren't really mad just disappointed. That was a strange period of my life.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
Well, OP, once I was walking the streets of Oakland and I saw a black man of disreputable character (a black man) and I, being a street-wise person, immediately crossed the street to avoid our paths clashing but he too crossed the street and our paths were locked into meeting, no way to avoid it.

I steeled myself for the encounter and what's more reminded myself of the biases I was accustomed too how they invariably were coloring my perception. I'm not a racist, after all, whats the problem with walking past a black man? Finally he was a few steps away and suddenly he stopped so I stopped as well and I asked him

"Y-y-yes?"

Defiantly he spoke to me and said 'Why? Why did you cross the street to avoid me?". I couldn't help it, I averted my gaze and mutteringly I denied having done so I claimed it was mere chance that I crossed at that time. He was not satisfied and whats more he grabbed me by the chin, forced me to gaze into his eyes. To my surprise it was not hate but love I saw there and his next words left me breathless

'whitey, you're beautiful. i want to feel you inside of my man-pussy.'

With a sigh I gently lowered myself to my knees and undid his fly in an instant his tremendous dark member thrust out the tip shining in the mid-day sun. Never before had I seen something so incredible and before lovingly taking the head of it into my mouth I looked up to him, no longer afraid, and I said

"No, black stallion, you're the one who's beautiful."

You see but it was here at this critical moment that I made my mistake. Much to my shame, I neglected to fondle the balls. This mistake has followed me ever since and to this day sometimes when black people see me I notice them commiserating with one another, whispering in each others ears 'look at him. i hear that white guy doesn't even have the decency to fondle a mans balls when he blows him.'.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Jim Barris posted:

Well, OP, once I was walking the streets of Oakland and I saw a black man of disreputable character (a black man) and I, being a street-wise person, immediately crossed the street to avoid our paths clashing but he too crossed the street and our paths were locked into meeting, no way to avoid it.

I steeled myself for the encounter and what's more reminded myself of the biases I was accustomed too how they invariably were coloring my perception. I'm not a racist, after all, whats the problem with walking past a black man? Finally he was a few steps away and suddenly he stopped so I stopped as well and I asked him

"Y-y-yes?"

Defiantly he spoke to me and said 'Why? Why did you cross the street to avoid me?". I couldn't help it, I averted my gaze and mutteringly I denied having done so I claimed it was mere chance that I crossed at that time. He was not satisfied and whats more he grabbed me by the chin, forced me to gaze into his eyes. To my surprise it was not hate but love I saw there and his next words left me breathless

'whitey, you're beautiful. i want to feel you inside of my man-pussy.'

With a sigh I gently lowered myself to my knees and undid his fly in an instant his tremendous dark member thrust out the tip shining in the mid-day sun. Never before had I seen something so incredible and before lovingly taking the head of it into my mouth I looked up to him, no longer afraid, and I said

"No, black stallion, you're the one who's beautiful."

You see but it was here at this critical moment that I made my mistake. Much to my shame, I neglected to fondle the balls. This mistake has followed me ever since and to this day sometimes when black people see me I notice them commiserating with one another, whispering in each others ears 'look at him. i hear that white guy doesn't even have the decency to fondle a mans balls when he blows him.'.

that was you?

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
loving my boyfriend when he was black.

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist

Widestancer posted:

Just stand your ground hth

Black people are like mountain lions, they act all fierce and aggressive, but if you make yourself look big they'll scamper away in fear.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Das Boo posted:

loving my boyfriend when he was black.
what is he now

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
One time I ignored other customers to help a pretty blonde girl at the deli counter. She told me she was my friend Mark's(a dude I worked with) girlfriend. Also, Mark was black.
That's all I got.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
wore my white hood and robe after labor day

talk about a faux pas

• Locked thread