Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Gazpacho posted:

what is he now

a manticore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Every time I came down to hang out someone would yell five oh and everyone would scatter, then I'd shed a single tear

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth

Tsinava posted:

I also had a small crew back then it was me and this kid who was like 14 but had to stay a grade he liked spongebob squarepants and dressed in all black and smoked cigerettes, goku was also in my crew.

spopngebob was straight up bronyism for black people.

stuntwaffle
Mar 7, 2007

I wish Starbound was a dick so I could put it in my ass and mouth!
in high school, i used to bring my computer over to my friend's house so we could LAN. he worked at best buy and one of his coworkers was black, and one day he invited his coworker over to hang out with us.

i was loving around in the sims (the original) and had already made a family of white people including a small black child. i had built 4 walls around the black child in hopes of slowly starving it death because that is how you win the game. when the black friend came over, i was playing the sims and he was interested because he'd never seen the sims before, so i began explaining the game mechanics and introduced him to the family i created. when i got to the black child i was starving, i casually explained "and that's our slave" while laughing like the pompous white male i am, momentarily forgetting this guy was black.

in response, the black friend said nothing, and it wasn't until he fell asleep while we were hanging out that i realized what i'd said. i still i wonder if he twinges with limitless rage when he remembers that day

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

getting talked into doing anal without any lube by my black ex

"just spit on it!" - an idiot

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

Business Gorillas posted:

getting talked into doing anal without any lube by my black ex

"just spit on it!" - an idiot

were you taking or receiving
what happened
who came

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

tried the sicilian defense but got outmanoeuvred and lost some important pawns, OP

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Drunk & Ugly posted:

what happened
who came

i got like halfway in and she was clawing holes in my sheets and i was like "nah dude"

that's 800 thread count and you don't have a job

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Drunk & Ugly posted:

what happened
who came

inquiring minds want to know!

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

im sorry if that comment "you don't have a job" was raceist, but she literally had no employment and was shredding my nice sheets due to my XL magnum dong :cool:

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Gazpacho posted:

what is he now

My ex.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

im sorry if that comment "you don't have a job" was raceist, but she literally had no employment and was shredding my nice sheets due to my XL magnum dong :cool:

shut up. you aren't funny.

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

stupid bitch slut heh :whatup:

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

I'd have to regularly hang out with black people to have this problem.

...:smith: black chicks are hot

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I gave a random colored man a 20 dollar bill and said sorry for slavery

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

This is nuts!

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

i was drinking at a friends house with a black guy once, and he showed me his phone. It was olde days so it was a flip phone. He started cycling through pics of a black woman, namely up-close shots of her pee butt. I'm sorry, her snatch. I'm sorry, her vagina. And he was like "check out my old lady :)" or some poo poo.

I was upset because I thought "old lady" meant his mom and that he was being an awful son. Then i realized it was his gf and I still didnt care, but what the hell man. When he busts his gat motherfuckers take dirt naps he's all that and a dime sack yo where the paper at??????

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
i was drunk & abt to get arrested and i gave two boxes of my girlfriends belongings as well as a bottle expensive cologne i had in my pocket to some dude i was hanging out w while being a shithead in boston

he was black

it was a mistake bc i should have just kept it all and had the police hold it for me while i was awaiting arraignment. instead that kid probably got a couple grand worth of dvd's and women's clothing/shoes

good for him i spose

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
It was 4/20, this big black dude named Belmin who hung out with my "clique" sometimes joined us. This dude doesn't even smoke weed so he's there to enjoy our company I guess. After everyone gets good and high I let a "nigga" slip out by accident, just one "nigga", now you must understand I came from a poo poo neighborhood in a poo poo town so I used to say nigga all the fuckin time except around Belmin because that's a big no-no around Belmin. So he tackles me and he's like "what did you say huh?" and I was so high I actually forgot so I was confused and was like "gently caress I don't know, what did I say?" so he tihnks i'm being a smart rear end and warns me than one day, when I least expect it, he's going to punch me in the nuts.

4 or 6 months later he fuckin surprised me and punched me in the nuts and then gave me a big hug afterwards. Fuckin' nigga.

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Gazpacho posted:

what is he now

Bronys don't see color.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Waltzing Along posted:

i had sex with one of their women
Gross.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
"I bet I could see you smile in the dark."

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action
I feel weird posting this but as one of the few older posters on this site who remember the 60s I actually went to the march on washingon with my parents when I was like 10. Martin Luther King was looking right at me when he said "the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners" and it sent a shiver down my spine. But then later when I went home I screamed friend of the family into my pillow for ages because my mom said that mlk was better looking than my father.

I thought at the time my mom just said that to my dad to hurt him but it turned into a serious thing with her. She cut out any photos of mlk she saw in the newspaper or magazines and stuck them around the house. She talked about him constantly and talked about what her life would be like if she were with him. It was a joke but also half serious. My father couldn't stand it but he pretended it was funny. I guess I did too.

But then things got really bad. When Martin Luther King was shot my mom attempted suicide. She survived but she was never the same after it. She got weird and eccentric and developed strange ritualistic habits.

I remember she would carry around this long piece of wood around the house that she'd mark each day that passed since mlk died. She told me it was to remind her of him but I didnt understand why. My dad left eventually, I don't really blame him. I would have left too if I could afford it. No kid should have to look after their mom like I did.

She got so bad that she started bringing the wood out with her, she'd strap it to her back when she went into town. When she ran out of space to mark the days she got a family friend to attach another piece of wood to it.

It was insane. I couldn't deal with it and I couldn't understand what had happened to my mom. Sometimes another kid at school would want to sleep over but I always turned them down. My mom was basically the local bag lady. How could I even begin to explain the "normal" way my house worked to anyone else? I couldn't socialize, I had no friends and I hated her for it.

One day I couldn't help myself. I came up to her in the kitchen trembling and furious.

"What the gently caress is this? Why can't you just act normal? Why the gently caress does this piece of wood remind you of King, mom?"

My mom was silent for a long time, her eyes misty and wet. Finally she answered in a croaky almost broken voice.

"Because it's a ruler."

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994

that's embracing as gently caress

Afro Doug
Aug 10, 2007

why did i let the black men havesex with me with no condom... what was i thinking?

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

swampland posted:

"Because it's a ruler."

idgi

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

EA Sports posted:

I went to a nearly all black high school as a doofy loving gamer goony white dude. Back then I had a small crew, one of which was an unbelievably promiscuous red girl who loved white people music and was for all intents and purposes a goth. She liked going to school wearing collars(FORESHADOWING) and fishnets and mascara you get the drift. One day During lunch period she walked up to me with this leash in her hand and told me to hold it and walk with her.
I notice she seems to be staying behind me and it hits me shes trying to get off on me leading her by a leash at school. Like as soon as I turned around to ask her wtf you crazy? some dude screamed out WHAT THE gently caress WHITE BOY and ran at me and tried to push me over. I started trying to walk away form him like trying to explain it aint my idea but then I look ahead and see everyone looking mad as gently caress and dudes jumping up like there about to kill me. I look at her face and shes poo poo-eating grinning like groucho marks. After getting food and poo poo thrown at me and seeing a few dudes are about to try and jump me I drop the leash and run my white rear end near the school office where the police hang out. she came up and punched me on the back like a woman who was so close and her boyfriend ruined it.

A beautiful Worldstarhiphop moment, right here.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I let them all off the boat and my dead gay dad had to fight for my freedom

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Barely pass the paper bag test. Just barely.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
I once admitted I Ate Popeyes chicken with friends once

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
i made my black friend in high school throw gang signs at my dumb neighbor's kid because he was a dumb idiot

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
I've had black friends basically all my life. I lived with a black guy for 3 years too. I'm trying to think of a black people mistake but I really can't think of one. There must be something. I'll get back to you

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
voting for one

ieatmidget
Jan 9, 2006
So I kicked him in the head until he was dead! Nyahahaha
Well my Mum told me a story from when I was very young, probably 4-5 years old. She and I were in an elevator and there was a large black man and several other people in with us. Well being a child I like to press buttons and I started to play Eeny, meeny, miny, moe. Now you might know where this is going if you know certain variations of the words.

So there I was pointing at the buttons in the elevator singing...

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe,
Catch a friend of the family by the toe.
If he hollers, let him go,
Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.

My Grandmother had always preferred this variant of the age old classic and had chosen to teach it to me. Bless her. My Mother tells me that the tension in the elevator started to rise as I began singing and when the deed was done the black man stormed out at the next stop.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Das Boo posted:

loving my boyfriend when he was black.

how fat are you

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
Being around black people was the first mistake tbh.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
http://scumkill.tumblr.com/post/90129486779

don't do this to black people. tia.

Reset Button
Jan 25, 2011

op clearly has not learned and clearly is due for another beating

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

once i went black it was much like all the other sex ive had in my life so ive gone back but ive also gone elsewhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
as a blackmen i have no choice to go back in re:to when i jo

• Locked thread