Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
verily carefree
Apr 5, 2014

throwing a rock at one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

years ago and unbeknownst to me my hat was ever so slightly turned to the side. a known drug dealer and degenerate black fella only known to me as Z asked me why I had my hat turned. I had no answers for him

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

A misanthrope posted:

so what's the term for when the couple aren't married? minor cucking? cucking lite?

Your name is legally changed to Mr. Steal My Girl

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Sancho posted:

Which is worse - white nerdy kids screaming racist poo poo or white nerdy kids whining about it?

white nerdy kids deprecating white people in an attempt to be seen as understanding/self-aware

Reset Button
Jan 25, 2011

Sancho posted:

Which is worse - white nerdy kids screaming racist poo poo or white nerdy kids whining about it?

i'm black and i'd rather have sjw trying to be offended for me than the lazy-rear end humor of screaming friend of the family over the internet but then again i guess that's only how some people can be funny especially in the cesspit that is gbs
it's not white ppl's fault they're not funny unless they're jewish or depressed. hth

Reset Button
Jan 25, 2011

BKPR posted:

white nerdy kids deprecating white people in an attempt to be seen as understanding/self-aware

white person spotted

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

Reset Button posted:

it's not white ppl's fault they're not funny unless they're jewish or depressed. hth

yet that too, is a racist sentiment. :ironiape:

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Reset Button posted:

white person spotted

Moi??:aaaaa:

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

did you just call him an ape

Reset Button
Jan 25, 2011

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

this is low-lvl trolling, written like a true whitey

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

GET MY BELT SON posted:

did you just call him an ape

please tone down the racism, what is this stormfront??

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

A misanthrope posted:

so what's the term for when the couple aren't married? minor cucking? cucking lite?

an open relationship

Reset Button
Jan 25, 2011

if a white person types the word friend of the family and no1 is around to hear it are they still bitchmade

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

bitchmade is a black person'ism right? like if I was to go up to whole foods and say to a lady in line that she was bitchmade she'd probably be confused

Reset Button
Jan 25, 2011

nah i think its a gay thing but that also encompasses black things

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

so confusing

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I am glad that Reset Button posted in this thread because their AV always makes me happy

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
reset button in this thread right now:

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

GET MY BELT SON posted:

bitchmade is a black person'ism right? like if I was to go up to whole foods and say to a lady in line that she was bitchmade she'd probably be confused

they'd be confused because you're obviously the bitchmade one

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
its the new word for pussy. women cant be pussys really.

Reset Button
Jan 25, 2011

Widestancer posted:

I am glad that Reset Button posted in this thread because their AV always makes me happy

my thoughts exactly at urs
i wanna be a pokemon trainer that just has farfetch'd :parrot:

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
when i was a kid pokemon was popular at my school and i brought my busted up game boy to play pokemon with my friends. a girl who i had a huge crush on wanted to play my busted up game boy and i let her. then a black kid wanted to play it and i wouldn't let him. he called me racist for it, but it was really just because i was trying to be a nice guy for the girl i liked not because i didn't like black people touching my busted up game boy

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
Benchmade is a knife brand and knives are cool but typing or saying bitchmade is dumb and makes you sound stupid.

Coldstone Cream-my-pants
Jun 21, 2007
pooped, didnt flush, black guy waiting...

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

EA Sports posted:

its the new word for pussy. women cant be pussys really.

see this helps

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
i lent a black kid my copy of pokemon blue elite 4 beat and everything. i got it back like 3 weeks later with all the data erased and a level 3 caterpee named TUPAC

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

Bitchmade sounds way less offensive than pussy though so using it makes u sound like a bitch. IDG how it works.

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

killyoureparents posted:

i lent a black kid my copy of pokemon blue elite 4 beat and everything. i got it back like 3 weeks later with all the data erased and a level 3 caterpee named TUPAC

reparations

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

facebook jihad posted:

when i was a kid pokemon was popular at my school and i brought my busted up game boy to play pokemon with my friends. a girl who i had a huge crush on wanted to play my busted up game boy and i let her. then a black kid wanted to play it and i wouldn't let him. he called me racist for it, but it was really just because i was trying to be a nice guy for the girl i liked not because i didn't like black people touching my busted up game boy

was the girl white

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:
During the riots I bought a TV.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I went to a birthday party and asked n old black lady of she was the bday boys mom but it was just a random neighbor.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Sancho posted:

Bitchmade sounds way less offensive than pussy though so using it makes u sound like a bitch. IDG how it works.

I constantly check my levels of offense vs diff words and report back to gbs

Reset Button
Jan 25, 2011

Ramsus posted:

Benchmade is a knife brand and knives are cool but typing or saying bitchmade is dumb and makes you sound stupid.

white hetero spotted!
hee hee. scrub

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
i'm not racist. i'm still good friends with the black guy who stole my girlfriend, even though they're still dating and probably loving each other's brains out as we speak.

if anything, i could stand to be more racist.

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
i'll leave it at this, op: in high school my nickname was "the friend of the family cucker"

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

Benedick Cuckold posted:

i'm not racist. i'm still good friends with the black guy who stole my girlfriend, even though they're still dating and probably loving each other's brains out as we speak.

drat dude

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Benedick Cuckold posted:

wait you became friends with that guy???

oh cuckold

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Reset Button posted:

white hetero spotted!
hee hee. scrub

Sorry but I am a gay asian woman

Still can't get a free education though, have to be brown for that

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

A misanthrope posted:

wait you became friends with that guy???

oh cuckold

well, i may have oversold our friendship. we're still good facebook friends. i don't hang out with him all the time irl, that could get kind of awkward

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

the other day I was looking at this stupid anime game and i referred to the animes on the cover as "these niggas right here" while tons of black people were around.

• Locked thread