Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

i love how gbs descends into 'lol rape' about anything related to india but the moment a black thread comes up it goes a bit gbs 1.0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

most of my friends that post, pretend to be black.

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
i was really hungry and brought kfc to a rihanna concert

Schnugaf
Mar 23, 2011

The Great Derposaurus
There aren't many black people in Norway.

However, one night when I was out drinking, I went outside for a smoke. I started looking for my lighter but I had trouble finding it. This black guy came up to me and asked nicely if I wanted to borrow his, but at that moment I found my own, buried deep inside my pocket, so i said "I'm okay". He asked "You don't want it because of my skin colour?", naturally I thought he said it as a joke so I replied "I don't want no dirty rear end n****r hands around my mouth" in the same way I usually joke around with friends I have of different etnicities. Turns out, after some hefty arguing and apologizing, the guy was actually not joking and it ended up in me running like a loving olympic athlete, as his other friends who had also heard what I said, approached me.

Who the gently caress asks stupid questions like that anyway?

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

Schnugaf posted:

However, one night when I was out drinking, I went outside for a smoke. I started looking for my lighter but I had trouble finding it. This black guy came up to me and asked nicely if I wanted to borrow his, but at that moment I found my own, buried deep inside my pocket, so i said "I'm okay". He asked "You don't want it because of my skin colour?", naturally I thought he said it as a joke so I replied "I don't want no dirty rear end n****r hands around my mouth" in the same way I usually joke around with friends I have of different etnicities. Turns out, after some hefty arguing and apologizing, the guy was actually not joking and it ended up in me running like a loving olympic athlete, as his other friends who had also heard what I said, approached me.

u dumb autist human being. before making ironic jokes get to know the person for more than like 3 seconds

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Schnugaf posted:

So you act like a gbs poster irl?

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
if only you had a pizza to defend yourself with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Schnugaf posted:

wow you're dumb as gently caress

• Locked thread