Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
there's nothing wrong with that at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
gay

the last signal...
Apr 16, 2009
unless they touch each others balls lol

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
its true op, i wish more ppl realized that & thought like you

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

the last signal... posted:

unless they touch each others balls lol

nothing wrong with that my friend

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
when i do something gay I don't say no homo cuz that's rude but I think it in my head really loud

WhenInRome
Jun 17, 2011

MY BF LESLIE SAID posted:

when i do something gay I don't say no homo cuz that's rude but I think it in my head really loud

no homo, he thinks, as he unzips the pants of another man

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
Its cool. Same sex relationships tend to last longer on average than hetro ones

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
its unnatural and gross and SINFUL but also really hot and makes me super confused

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Zzulu posted:

its unnatural and gross and SINFUL but also really hot and makes me super confused

to prank this kid in high school (the kid looks like dave couiler) we put a book in his back pack about homosexual marine mammals and when he walked through the book detector thing it got set off and everyone thought he was stealing a book about gay marine animals

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

what`

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
when i w/a guy i just smush my balls against his balls over & over until we both squirt cum over eachs other faces

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
it's like a metal detector but for books.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

it's like a metal detector but for books.

what is that needed for and why didnt your school want people taking books

wtf kind of scrub rear end school doesnt want their kids taking books

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
they have metal detectirs at white only schools bc u devils sure like to shoot up each other at schools. bc whites have brainwashed the black man (god) and fear the power of his mind and what hed do w/ it if properly educated, devils install book detectors at predomenantly black schools. that way the seeds of god cannot bring knowledge home w/them.its all part if there "plan" to prevent revolution. its funny bc u albino apes have no real control over ur destiny

Dred Cosmonaut
Jan 6, 2010

There once was a tiger-striped cat.

sorry op if you dont say it its gay, you have to say it so people no you arent being gay

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

yes there is

they're not loving me instead. i need man love asap.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Bobby Brown posted:

its funny bc u albino apes have no real control over ur destiny

This is wrong. White people have freedom much the same way cancer has freedom to wreck the main body(Earth) until it dies.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Yaldabaoth posted:

This is wrong. White people have freedom much the same way cancer has freedom to wreck the main body(Earth) until it dies.

lol like it would be any different if anyone else was calling the shots

phobo
Aug 7, 2008
I love you op

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Robo Reagan posted:

lol like it would be any different if anyone else was calling the shots

its difficult for the devil to see the world w/anything else but cynicism and hatred. i dont blame u its in ur genetically weak nature

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
cum again?

Slurin
Jul 17, 2008
I am a coward who makes grandiose claims and then runs away when asked for evidence. Please ignore everything I have to say.

but they cant have babby

that is wrong

how is two man babby formed

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Bobby Brown posted:

its difficult for the devil to see the world w/anything else but cynicism and hatred. i dont blame u its in ur genetically weak nature

yea the facist yellows or the behading/crucifying sand people would totally be better off in charge

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

nobody in charge but god son

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Bobby Brown posted:

when i w/a guy i just smush my balls against his balls over & over until we both squirt cum over eachs other faces

pics/vid

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

This hardscape of a world is overpopulated with poo poo. Pure filth. If two dudes wanna gently caress and suck until the sunrise I'm cool with that. They will never have children and those children will never get the gay gene.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

pretty sure science has cure for gay gene now which makes gay a CHOICE take that gays

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
what if both are furries doing it in public while wearing their selfmade costumes?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

sok as long as i dont see (a) dick (possible if they keep the costumes close up enough) (b) two dudes kissin cuz wtf keep that behind closed doors

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Robo Reagan posted:

yea the facist yellows or the behading/crucifying sand people would totally be better off in charge

these are all melanin deficient ppls aka whites????

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Rambling Robot posted:

what if both are furries doing it in public while wearing their selfmade costumes?

I'm not a fan of anyone having sex in public, regardless of sexual orientation, but hell, who am I to judge?

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

nomadologique posted:

sok as long as i dont see (a) dick (possible if they keep the costumes close up enough) (b) two dudes kissin cuz wtf keep that behind closed doors

nothin wrong with two dudes kissing my man. as long as the dude isn't trying to kiss me i'm chill.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Bobby Brown posted:

these are all melanin deficient ppls aka whites????

o right yea i guess only africans count, the ones who sold their own dudes in to slavery lol

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
holy poo poo i hosed up and said "my man". llisten guys. i'm not gay. i do not have a man. i mean tto say "there's nothing wrong with two dudes kissing, my man"

Sergeant Handsome
Nov 26, 2012
Sure there's nothing wrong with it. It's still kinda gay tho.

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

to prank this kid in high school (the kid looks like dave couiler) we put a book in his back pack about homosexual marine mammals and when he walked through the book detector thing it got set off and everyone thought he was stealing a book about gay marine animals

is there really a book about homosexual marine life available in school libraries?

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

is that what your dad said when he slipped into your bunk bed?

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Don't all libraries have that book detector thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Robo Reagan posted:

o right yea i guess only africans count, the ones who sold their own dudes in to slavery lol

lol this dumass never heard the story of yakub and how his devils tricked the black man, god, into the evil act of slavery. smdh at this ignorant rear end albino monkey

• Locked thread