Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

is there really a book about homosexual marine life available in school libraries?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slurin
Jul 17, 2008
I am a coward who makes grandiose claims and then runs away when asked for evidence. Please ignore everything I have to say.

look at the guy who got singled out in basic. cry

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
tbh it was just the first result for googling 'books about the marine corp'

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
i think if it makes you happy & it doesnt hurt anyone or harm the fabric of society then go for it

unfortunately sodomy & gay "marriage" does the third thing so

Slurin
Jul 17, 2008
I am a coward who makes grandiose claims and then runs away when asked for evidence. Please ignore everything I have to say.

Fetus Tree posted:

tbh it was just the first result for googling 'books about the marine corp'

surprised you didnt find something gayer tbh

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Slurin posted:

surprised you didnt find something gayer tbh

yeah i really went for the low effort post this tme

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

is there really a book about homosexual marine life available in school libraries?

i think it might have just been about homosexual animals in general but the cover was a bunch of whales jumping out of the ocean which i guess is pretty gay.

i'm trying to find the book on google but googling "homosexuality in animals" is getting me some fairly hosed up results

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hbTDolkEhs

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
leslie do u wanna make out in a straight way. u can touch my butt

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
im bi(half gay)

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
two half gays make either one gay or one quarter gay depending on the operation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Bobby Brown posted:

leslie do u wanna make out in a straight way. u can touch my butt

no thanks but it's only because i'm interested in biological women, post op mtf transsexuals, and pre-op mtf transsexuals that have been on hormones and have very nice titties and asses.

• Locked thread