Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Kombotron posted:

jokes on us all

if you ever had constipation and a turd was stuck up ur rear end imagine that it was a buttplug

self cucked

Time to pack up cuckold as a meme. It's lost all meaning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
There is no such thing as an afterlife so if you miss your chance in this life to get hosed in the butt you will never experience life as it is meant to be lived & while you may be technically living you will never truly understand what it means to be alive.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Trixie Hardcore posted:

There is no such thing as an afterlife so if you miss your chance in this life to get hosed in the butt you will never experience life as it is meant to be lived & while you may be technically living you will never truly understand what it means to be alive.

everytime you poop you are being hosed in the butt backwards

kinda blows ur mind

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Trixie Hardcore posted:

this is true. i'll probably let myself get hosed in the butt at least once before i die. and do heroin

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Wooow talk about full of poo poo and WRONG!

lite frisk
Oct 5, 2013
Only if the shape of the strapon dick we're cast out of my own.

lite frisk
Oct 5, 2013
Then it wouldn't be gay.

california roll
Feb 23, 2009

nutranurse posted:

lol, no op

if i wanted a dick-type-thing in my butt i'd just go whole hog and be gay so i could enjoy the awesome household income you'd get from being two dudes bringing home the bacon

but being dominated by another dude isn't hot.. a skinny chick loving u in the rear end though..

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan
Banged around with a girl for a while who kept mentioning that if I ever wanted to gently caress her in the rear end, I had to let her gently caress my rear end first. She promised she'd mark her strap-on to make sure she didn't go any deeper than my dong, and that she'd be gentle, but I didn't believe a word of it. I figured the mouth and poon were plenty good for me, and my rear end stayed intact.

She seriously kept bringing it up like all the time...maybe if she'd pumped me full of liquor and brought it up once during a beej she might have gotten what she wanted(?), but the second unsolicited mention of it was more than enough to make me watch my rear end around her...

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

california roll posted:

but being dominated by another dude isn't hot.

LOL be more wrong

PantsandCola
Aug 17, 2013

you did good... you did good
if it hurts the butt then yes

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Finally be able to have my very own desert rose

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
if you want the real thing become a girl for a man

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
Guys, my wife keeps trying to gently caress me with a purple dildo. I'm posting this from my room. She's banging on the wall with the dildo yelling "HERE'S FRANKIE!" (She named the dildo Frankie). I'm scared to go out because I know she will try and pin me down to gently caress me.

I don't know what to do, she's threatening to blackmail me with some videos she has of me if I don't submit. Help please.

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action
gently caress yeah!

e: poo poo sorry take that back thought I was posting in the negging thread

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
no i wouldn't want that, op

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.
Does it count if she has a real dick?

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

Does it count if she has a real dick?

only if it is bigger than yours

Squish
Nov 22, 2007

Unrelenting.
Lipstick Apathy

9goats dead posted:

no. because i am gay (homosexual)

Well, smartypants, would you let a guy peg you?

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
one time the doctor put one finger in my rear end and it was horrible i don't think i'd want something substantially larger

i can't remember why he did it

Squish
Nov 22, 2007

Unrelenting.
Lipstick Apathy
Didn't you read the card that came with the flowers?

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Mulefisk posted:

Guys, my wife keeps trying to gently caress me with a purple dildo. I'm posting this from my room. She's banging on the wall with the dildo yelling "HERE'S FRANKIE!" (She named the dildo Frankie). I'm scared to go out because I know she will try and pin me down to gently caress me.

I don't know what to do, she's threatening to blackmail me with some videos she has of me if I don't submit. Help please.

drat shame it took until the third page for someone to post this. Well done.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

i would at least try it

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Miltank posted:

why do trannies like bailey jay have hosed up tiny dicks? Is that a tranny thing?

because they are weak

Ghost of Eazy E
Feb 4, 2013

WANTED: BREAD OR ALIVE

its not gay if i dont cum

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011
real talk tho

when u hit 40 prostate exams are a yearly thing so we are all going to have a foreign lubed up finger up our rear end

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Time to pack up cuckold as a meme. It's lost all meaning

no schlub its a big black dick turd.

get on my level

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
But I poop from there :confused:

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry

Kombotron posted:

real talk tho

when u hit 40 prostate exams are a yearly thing so we are all going to have a foreign lubed up finger up our rear end

You say it like it's a bad thing

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
only if it was with a double-ended strapon that was the exact same length and girth on each side, equality is important.

King Zog
Apr 9, 2009
y

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

y not

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
This one time I spent several days on painkillers which apparently gives you constipation. Well anyways I'm on the toilet and long story short colorectal fissure. Well that's my "thing messing up my butt" story hope you liked it

Berk Berkly
Apr 9, 2009

by zen death robot
I've never seen the appeal in pegging.

But deep Sigmoid fisting? Now there is romantic weekend waiting to happen.

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Here's a new question:

Would you do a2a spacedocking with a girl?

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
getting dry humped by a lady is lots of fun but getting actual humped kinda hurts

Samizdata
May 14, 2007
Yeah, but only if she remembers the old maxim "What's good for the goose is good for the gander."

Or if she had me all tied up and hard as a rock.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Paging The Mittani.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

onedayholiday
Dec 6, 2013

Grimey Drawer
lol if ur girl doesn't go hogwild with ur rear end on the regs

• Locked thread