Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011
alot of bitchmade future cuckolds itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

Agrajag posted:

you have NOOOOOO idea what you're missing out on. just make sure to get a bajeezy to make it not gay.

suure thing REAR ADMIRAL

lol

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

Agrajag posted:

your loss pal

pretty sure its ur loss when you release your bowels from incontinence because of ur leaky anus

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011
jokes on us all

if you ever had constipation and a turd was stuck up ur rear end imagine that it was a buttplug

self cucked

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011
real talk tho

when u hit 40 prostate exams are a yearly thing so we are all going to have a foreign lubed up finger up our rear end

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Time to pack up cuckold as a meme. It's lost all meaning

no schlub its a big black dick turd.

get on my level

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

Your level is the retarded one
theres no possible combo where dicks and ur rear end mean you got "self-cucked," ur dumb as poo poo

please start loving black dudes more (more like black dildos, nobody wants your rear end) so i don't have to read ur stupidity. or do anything realy. just get off the forums for a wile

Leave me the gently caress alone, you stupid loving idiot. Who the gently caress are you anyway? I've been posting here way longer than you have. gently caress off and suck a cock, human being. Little bitch. Trash little human being cocksucker.

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

admit ur a wrong moron douchebag
just loving admit u don't understand cuck

never!

its shameful to admit being wrong....on the internet

secondly

gently caress you bitch
And the clique you claim

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

a triflin post, hardly worth a real reply

and yet you did

:ironicat:

i hosed ur wife 2pac for life wet it up slam whale

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011
seriously tho if you are goi to let a girl peg you just get a tranny

at least they know what they are doing and they are most likely nuts so you know the sex will be wild

hth

• Locked thread