Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan
Banged around with a girl for a while who kept mentioning that if I ever wanted to gently caress her in the rear end, I had to let her gently caress my rear end first. She promised she'd mark her strap-on to make sure she didn't go any deeper than my dong, and that she'd be gentle, but I didn't believe a word of it. I figured the mouth and poon were plenty good for me, and my rear end stayed intact.

She seriously kept bringing it up like all the time...maybe if she'd pumped me full of liquor and brought it up once during a beej she might have gotten what she wanted(?), but the second unsolicited mention of it was more than enough to make me watch my rear end around her...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread