Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

"dating" app.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
so is klout still around with their "brogramming" recruitment posters because I'm not looking at their website

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Fabricated posted:

so is klout still around with their "brogramming" recruitment posters because I'm not looking at their website

according to their wikipedia page (i'm not going to their actual site either):

February 2014: Klout is expected to be acquired by social media company, Lithium Technologies, for $100 million or more. The contract has been signed, but not closed.[30]
March 27, 2014: Lithium Technologies acquired Klout.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
only $100 million?? Shameful.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I’d make eye contact with him and fart. I did it all the time for like two years. I didn’t even know his full name, just heard that his coworkers thought he was a nut for complaining about “the guy who would fart on me in the break room”

prefect posted:

and the sexual harassment is between two people that had previously been dating. totally not foreseeable :)

although it sounds pretty nasty

Former marketing VP claims Tinder’s CMO called her a “whore” at a company event while company downplayed her role as a co-founder.

This is precisely why you don't sleep with people you work with.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Citizen Tayne posted:

This is precisely why you don't sleep with people you work with.

what about hiring someone you sleep with

double sulk
Jul 2, 2010

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012
hagagagahaha

Apr 7, 2003

I’d make eye contact with him and fart. I did it all the time for like two years. I didn’t even know his full name, just heard that his coworkers thought he was a nut for complaining about “the guy who would fart on me in the break room”
Ladies and Gentlemen, meet the architects of the Disruption Economy.

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

gently caress you ignorant rear end holes you're all dumb as poo poo and know nothing about my automobile ownership, i'm also in my mid 30s so you're just literal children. you're all weak and make the worst attempts at fronting which is evident in the typical fat carb munching nerd passive aggression in the last two posts. i would have owned all you biches in high school and college and own you today in social status, wealth and happiness per capita

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

source your quotes

also hn thread is two doors down

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

Forums Terrorist posted:

source your quotes

also hn thread is two doors down

forums poster gotdatwmd

i was reminded of it by this

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE
Aug 1, 2004

whoa, what just happened here?

College Slice

Squinty Applebottom posted:

gently caress you ignorant rear end holes you're all dumb as poo poo and know nothing about my automobile ownership, i'm also in my mid 30s so you're just literal children. you're all weak and make the worst attempts at fronting which is evident in the typical fat carb munching nerd passive aggression in the last two posts. i would have owned all you biches in high school and college and own you today in social status, wealth and happiness per capita

same but my t-shirt printing business

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

never forget

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

somebody go count how many posts he's deleted in the boston thread after getting cyberbullied about them

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

good lord you can practically hear the burnout of the Tinder lawyers' benz as they rush the settlement offer over

also lol.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

also the really disgusting thing is she better get a fuckton of money now because she will probably be blacklisted for ripping back the curtain on the wizard of Oz while if he gets fired some other bro startup will hire him because "females, am I right?"

Apr 7, 2003

Werthog 95 posted:

somebody go count how many posts he's deleted in the boston thread after getting cyberbullied about them

lol, I missed his big ragequit somehow

gotdatbpd

bassguitarhero
Feb 29, 2008

Lol that people who run companies actually text this poo poo to each other. I still use code words for weed when I talk to my dealer

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

it doesnt take anything to run a company outside of a day of paperwork and a grand or so for incoporation fees

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

bassguitarhero posted:

Lol that people who run companies actually text this poo poo to each other. I still use code words for weed when I talk to my dealer
when you grow up in an upper middle class bubble where the cops look away and your daddy "takes care of" all the trouble you get into, you pick up sloppy habits

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

:patriot: :911:

Egan Yardley
Jun 11, 2010

you can photocopy an iphone screen?

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
guess i'm showing my age but i can't help but read every message that uses "u" as if it were being said by a cartoon character

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Egan Yardley posted:

you can photocopy an iphone screen?

thats almost certainly from a court filing

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Citizen Tayne posted:

lol look at this noob who never played M&M 4+5 (World of Xeen)
yeah ive played WoX

mandate of heaven's still better :smug:

Apr 7, 2003

Yeah, I guess it's better if you're from Idiotworld.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Citizen Tayne posted:

what a surprise, tori cant stop bringing up pittsburgh in the silicon valley thread

Apr 7, 2003

FMguru posted:

what a surprise, tori cant stop bringing up pittsburgh in the silicon valley thread

Wow, nice racism.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

FMguru posted:

:pwn:!!!

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Citizen Tayne posted:

look scrub im going to pittsburgh tomorrow ill fuckin own ur n00b rear end @ this whole thing

u can find me on penn ave i'll be the guy talking about the wizardry series to anyone who walks by

Apr 7, 2003

Space-Pope posted:

look scrub im going to pittsburgh tomorrow ill fuckin own ur n00b rear end @ this whole thing

u can find me on penn ave i'll be the guy talking about the wizardry series to anyone who walks by

I literally work on Penn Ave.

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Citizen Tayne posted:

I literally work on Penn Ave.

is this a yosdate? :allears:

Apr 7, 2003

Probably not, but where are you going to be?

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
idk yet. ive been looking at restaurants in the area and trying to decide. im eyeballing this gaucho parrilla argentina

Apr 7, 2003

That's way out in the Strip and it's supposed to be really good, I'm at the other end of Penn so I've never made it out there.

We're gonna drive down to the Strip at some point during this summer to go on a Penn mac shopping spree, so we'll hit it then. Also the old lady who sells banh mi down there.

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
what old lady? im just looking at yelp and theres multiple vietnamese places in the same area in the strip district

Apr 7, 2003

Space-Pope posted:

what old lady? im just looking at yelp and theres multiple vietnamese places in the same area in the strip district

She's down at the very end on the left side of the street (facing east) where the BBQ rib dude used to be, and she serves banh mi from a street cart. She owns.

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
thanks ill have to check her and the gaucho place out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apr 7, 2003

Also get a shrimp poboy at Wholey's. Basically what I'm saying is eat everything.

• Locked thread