Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012
hagagagahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012

quote:

Police say Hayes met Tichleman on a sugar daddy dating site, and charged in the thousands in exchange for sex. "It is incredible to see the number of people Forrest touched," remarked one friend on Hayes' memorial website.

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012

Condiv posted:

Nope, no way this will backfire.

"driver carries at least $20 cash" printed on the door

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012
ed: terrible

crusader_complex fucked around with this message at 13:38 on Jul 31, 2014

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012

stoutfish posted:

because of global warming, hotter days will cause bugs to procreate more because they have more heat days or whatever so there will be bugs everywhere and it will be the new source of food.

wouldnt generating X amount of biomass generally produce Y amount of poo poo, or at least within the same order of magnitude? pigs, bugs, whatever?

also, cant wait till they start having to give them antibiotics

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012

FrozenVent posted:

shooters reached their apex with doom, everything since has been derivative gimmicky poo poo

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012

Syncopated posted:

Are you guys talking about Liam or Noel?

clowns, all

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012
'trep music

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012

TMZ posted:

if they're dogfooding so hard they'll care if you get a bart during rush hour traffic then working there is probably gonna be a living nightmare imo

comedy option: lyft

call in a lyft ride on the way to the interview, but dont meet up with them. :smugdog:

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012

raruler posted:

do people actually successfully sue over the latter though? I mean unless they say "we don't hire lesbians" directly aren't you poo poo out of luck?

yeah, my understanding is that they'd just not hire you saying something vague like 'just not a fit at this time', rather than state outright that your bar night pix present you as a liability (or even admit that employees that submit to this tend to be less of a liability generally, from their perspective), c/d?

like lots of yosposters have said, 'just have skills', i guess

(i dont haha)

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012
aceteminophen says on the bottle "do not take with alcohol, warning, severe liver damage" so idk why people recommend it for hangovers

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012
there are two (2) teams in LA

-a numbers guy

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012
some peoples' parents probably just thought vcrs and fast food were unnecessary, jfc get better 'i remember my family being poor' stories

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012
the internet is probably pretty good for free speech/transparency where its newly introduced externally, but at some point id assume the government there would wise up and start using the same internet tools to find and murder dissidents.

im envisioning some consultant work in the near future, for folks who wash out at the nsa.

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012

qirex posted:

still don't get why google took away search in quotes

they want to record the users thrashing their keyboards to make the search work properly, and then use that data to direct ads even harder

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012
you can hear Nixon on the famous tapes saying specifically, in his own voice, that he wanted to keep a for-profit medical care system. like, maybe his administration was grappling with the idea of UHC, but i wouldnt say he was 'for' it.

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012

Captain Cool posted:

I-280 from its southern terminus at U.S. 101 and Interstate 680 north to Interstate 880 in San Jose is part of the Sinclair Freeway. From I-880 to State Route 1 in Daly City, I-280 was built and dedicated as the Junipero Serra Freeway. From State Route 1 to the James Lick Freeway in San Francisco is officially called the John F Foran Freeway, but is more commonly referred to by its original name, the Southern Freeway. And from the James Lick Freeway to its northern end at King Street and Fifth Street, I-280 is called the Southern Embarcadero Freeway.

yes such a shame to use a number instead

im the spot on 680-S, where you suddenly discover you are on 280-N

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012
im so mad, im literally shaving

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012

Sagebrush posted:

i heard an interview on npr with her and she's super super catholic. i'm not sure if she was at the time she was writing vampire books too but it was like, seriously, drat, you are catholic as hell

vampires exist in some christians' canon, somewhere. like, the existence of malevolent anti-god beings is a fact for some.

moving it to Literature aint so bad, when you consider it being shelved in Religious Sudies.

• Locked thread