Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

infernal machines posted:

dark enlightenment
i had to google what this is and lmfao. this is like the mra thing but applied to politics, in that its a bunch of white guys trying to blame everyone but themselves for why theyre such losers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
i wanna be "RPG Stymie" plz

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Citizen Tayne posted:

I actually know more about RPGs than you do so you aren't allowed to have my title. Sorry.
uhh im willing to take this bet

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

stoutfish posted:

we need a thunderdome
gonna be going up to the pitt anyway. might as well show up in a ravens jersey and pwn some n00bs on RPGs

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Nintendo Kid posted:

Whats your favorite rpg and why
its hard to come up w/ one true favorite rpg. but i guess my favorite rpg, in the sense that i can totally come back to it time and time again? might & magic 6. it can not be beat in terms of presenting the player w/ an epic quest that spans literal decades of player character lives. an enormous world filled with stuff to find, quests to do, dungeons to explore. it might be the best CRPG translation ever made of those dumb super-epic mega campaigns that u would come up with as a teenager for your d&d group. the only drawbacks i give the game is that its graphics dont hold up well, and the combat system is a bit more frustrating than, say, the wizardry games

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

USSMICHELLEBACHMAN posted:

had no idea it was about aliens when i was a child
oh yea that's been a thing through the entire series

in the very first one, it turns out the entire game world is a space ship, the main bad guy is an alien who crashed into it, and the inner sanctum is some old scientist sitting at a computer

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Citizen Tayne posted:

lol look at this noob who never played M&M 4+5 (World of Xeen)
yeah ive played WoX

mandate of heaven's still better :smug:

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Citizen Tayne posted:

Yeah, I guess it's better if you're from Idiotworld.
look scrub im going to pittsburgh tomorrow ill fuckin own ur n00b rear end @ this whole thing

u can find me on penn ave i'll be the guy talking about the wizardry series to anyone who walks by

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Citizen Tayne posted:

I literally work on Penn Ave.

is this a yosdate? :allears:

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
idk yet. ive been looking at restaurants in the area and trying to decide. im eyeballing this gaucho parrilla argentina

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
what old lady? im just looking at yelp and theres multiple vietnamese places in the same area in the strip district

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
thanks ill have to check her and the gaucho place out

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Citizen Tayne posted:

There's also all-you-can-eat $10 wings at a place on Sixth Avenue that I like to go to on Wednesdays (Redbeard's) and the wings are really good and I might stop in tomorrow because boy do I love some wings.
that is very, very close to where i will be, and i will be arriving there around 5-ish tomorrow

wanna eat some wings around 7 w/ me?

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Werthog 95 posted:

see you at anthrocon space pope
i'll never tell ;-*

Citizen Tayne posted:

I work in the big pointy healthcare-related building nearby, I'm down. Check your PMs and don't wear a fox tail please.
ok i'll try to avoid wearing my utilikilt

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
are the laws regarding taxis like really unfair or something? idgi

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
oh. well wait i thought d&d stopped being all libertarian a few years ago. are they relapsing or do they really like the app or what?

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
ok so let me get this straight

uber is basically a taxi service for rich people, even tho rich people prolly either have a car or a chauffeur or can rent a limo or jfc just take a god drat normal cab theyre really not bad. they also dont do things like comply w/ the law, because the law is bad and evil and wont let u eat ice cream for dinner

so by providing this illegal service, uber is like rosa parks standing up to an unjust law because ??????? lunacy, i guess?

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Nintendo Kid posted:

i'm me and i'm able to handle hailing cabs and even calling for them over the phone or using apps for car services that do not involve crimes.

so what does that say about all these people?
ur just not interested in disrupting the institution that is taxis, man. for far too long we have had to live under the jackboots of cabbies and their thugs

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Citizen Tayne posted:

What hosed up millenials so much that they think that "sharing" involves money changing hands?
being so poor that u cant actually buy ur friends anything like a dinner. its all gotta be seperate checks

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
gonna pick up a craft and just make artisnal poo poo. sell it online for a profit

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

vapid cutlery posted:

Why don't you start by making a good post for once.
every post i make is delicately crafted and uses only the finest local ingredients

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Mr. Glass posted:

it overhauled gold investing lol
and buying overpriced weed online

• Locked thread