Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ

Attempted to resist the oppression :smithbutw/blackskin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
had them try to cut my kinky hair

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Al Cowens posted:

had them try to cut my kinky hair

not even white people should go to white barbers

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Once guessed a west Polish girl's accent as German.

She wasn't that vexed, guess she was probably a Nazi descendent, but what a faux-pas.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
yeah thats why you dont guess at accents

or do what i do and just guess texas for everything, especially europeans

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Really the only mistake you can make around white people is look us in the eyes if you're not white. I don't like making eye contact with my gardeners, maids, nanny, or driver. You're not equals!! Don't pretend to be by trying to make eye contact with me!!!

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Dr. Stab posted:

Is there a TV show where black people in white makeup go around with hidden cameras?

there should be

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Is Shmorky white?

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
Got drunk with them.

dipex
Mar 9, 2004
In college I hung out with these really ultra liberal pot smoking hippy people and at one point I made the mistake of suggesting that the school we were going to shouldn't sho-horn minorities into minority studies majors because such a degree doesn't qualify them for any sort of real world job and just helps to breed racist, dysfunctional people. Fortunately this was like a decade ago so they just got really mad at me whereas I have to imagine that I would be publicly executed for making such a comment nowadays.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

sexy mouse posted:

let them establish colonies on my ancestor's land

Classic non-white people mistake!

Slurin
Jul 17, 2008
I am a coward who makes grandiose claims and then runs away when asked for evidence. Please ignore everything I have to say.

dipex posted:

In college I hung out with these really ultra liberal pot smoking hippy people and at one point I made the mistake of suggesting that the school we were going to shouldn't sho-horn minorities into minority studies majors because such a degree doesn't qualify them for any sort of real world job and just helps to breed racist, dysfunctional people. Fortunately this was like a decade ago so they just got really mad at me whereas I have to imagine that I would be publicly executed for making such a comment nowadays.

I agree and only white men sitting in the front of the bus should study minority studies taught by white men driving the bus

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I led them to believe that I was one of them, seamlessly integrating into their society and reaping the benefits. Now I'm too entrenched and spoiled to turn against my oppressors and bring them down from the inside.

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

Being white

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

said that black sabbath was just ok

verily carefree
Apr 5, 2014

join them on a boat ride to north america

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Helical Nightmares posted:

Rejected one of their applications to art school

i'm sure it'll work out fine

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

dipex posted:

a good post from a good warlock

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
Asked them to actually sign a petition to get marijuana legalization of the November ballot, instead of just accepting a nervous giggle or a thumb-up and a wink.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
bought a house

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Dr. Stab posted:

Is there a TV show where black people in white makeup go around with hidden cameras?

White Like Me

Also, there was some poo poo Ice Cube put out on FX called Black. White.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
i said "pass the cheese and crackers."

:shobon:

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
listen to their opinions

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
spilled all the mayonaise

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

op spotted:

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
Laughed really loudly when they told me they were naming their son Caydyn.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Why are Irish people so good at writing?

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Yivgev posted:

op spotted:

The NRA hat completes it. A true gun goon.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Alexzandvar posted:

The NRA hat completes it. A true gun goon.

sorry, you must have missed the part where i said it was the op. please try to read more carefully next time.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Yivgev posted:

I should be able to say friend of the family any time i want

:goonsay:

windex
Aug 2, 2006

One thing living in Japan does is cement the fact that ignoring the opinions of others is a perfectly valid life strategy.
I'm white but I live in Japan so the biggest mistake I make around white people is making dick jokes with my coworkers at lunch.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

1redflag posted:

White Like Me

Also, there was some poo poo Ice Cube put out on FX called Black. White.

Not exactly the same, but Opie and Anthony did the Nigga/Nazi challenge where Anthony, in a genuine Nazi helmet, competed with Patrice O'Neil to see who New York cabbies would preferentially pick up.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Amx_xHjy8UI

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

SOME PEOPLE FIND HOME APPLIANCES SEXUALLY AROUSING! ZORDS ARE NOT APPLIANCES, DAMMIT!
Living in china. There's basically two types of whiteys here. Normal ones or unbelievably rear end in a top hat-ish ones.

China itself is a pretty rear end in a top hat-ish place anyways.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

sexy mouse posted:

read this thread

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
kill kill kill the white man. kill him until he is dead

Boner Medicine
Feb 1, 2014
Reopening the lf memorial thread.

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy

Everyday Lurker posted:

None.

White people are the mistake.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
Leaving the uterus

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL3XKK_hsRQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Doppelganger posted:

Laughed really loudly when they told me they were naming their son Caydyn.

you didn't do anything wrong

• Locked thread