Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Bart makes a voodoo doll of his hippie art teacher when he gets sick of art class and cast a spell to make her sick, but when he inadvertently gets her pregnant, he becomes a savior to Springfield couples trying to conceive - and is subsequently kidnapped to help conceive a thoroughbred race horse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
A fine outing for the Simpson family (brings to mind several other horse-related episodes), but unfortunately not as believable as the episode where Lisa gives a speech about how much she loves her dad, the speech goes viral, and FIFA asks Homer to be a referee in the World Cup.

MyronGognitti
Jun 15, 2008

by zen death robot

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

A fine outing for the Simpson family (brings to mind several other horse-related episodes), but unfortunately not as believable as the episode where Lisa gives a speech about how much she loves her dad, the speech goes viral, and FIFA asks Homer to be a referee in the World Cup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYcQYXb20z4

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Jesus loving Christ

Roger Tangerines
Apr 15, 2013

by Debbie Metallica
the simpsons is basically just a dancing bear now. it's wasted away to nothing, but everyone involved from producers to writers to actors are continually forcing it to get up and perform because that's the easiest way of getting some money, even if it means that the whole show (bear) is systematically reduced to a soulless skeleton. it's really good and fun to watch them take something that was once fresh and revolutionary and brilliant and drag it out so long that the entire world gets sick of it, selling off every last bit of good will that other, better writers earned, so that when it finally finishes it'll be remembered mostly as horrible poo poo instead of an important part of cultural history

tldr the current staff of the simpsons are artistically bankrupt animal abusers

Roger Tangerines fucked around with this message at 12:37 on Jun 29, 2014

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

Ratjaculation posted:

Bart makes a voodoo doll of his hippie art teacher when he gets sick of art class and cast a spell to make her sick, but when he inadvertently gets her pregnant, he becomes a savior to Springfield couples trying to conceive - and is subsequently kidnapped to help conceive a thoroughbred race horse.

You forgot the part where the horse is a gay horse.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

You forgot the part where the horse is a gay horse.

So it's a pony?

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

I thought you were kidding, jesus christ.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Fart Simpson

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
i kinda wonder if kids love the new seasons and think they're as amazing as our generation considered seasons 3-8

also if they watch episodes from old seasons and wonder why the gently caress anyone would like that poo poo

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

SOME PEOPLE FIND HOME APPLIANCES SEXUALLY AROUSING! ZORDS ARE NOT APPLIANCES, DAMMIT!
I'm going to believe these are real episodes and be smug watching re runs of seasons 3-9

StrungOutFlip
Mar 17, 2009

Alright guys, lets shoot the stars...ohhh you just killed every star!
Post your favorite Simpsons nudes.

I am OK
Mar 9, 2009

LAWL
Seasons 1 - 6.

StrungOutFlip
Mar 17, 2009

Bart gets an elephant (season 5) is the greatest episode I've ever seen

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

SOME PEOPLE FIND HOME APPLIANCES SEXUALLY AROUSING! ZORDS ARE NOT APPLIANCES, DAMMIT!

StrungOutFlip posted:

Bart gets an elephant (season 5) is the greatest episode I've ever seen

"Dad, I think this guy is an ivory dealer, his shoes are ivory, his hat is ivory and I'm pretty sure that cheque is ivory"

"Oh Lisa, a man with lots of Ivory is more likely to not want more ivory!"
(Para-quoted to the best of my memory)

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF
When the Simpsons ends I die. It's the same age as me gently caress

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Ashmole posted:

When the Simpsons ends I die. It's the same age as me gently caress

has your life been getting gradually better as its quality has declined?

one day it's gonna get cancelled and you'll immediately crumble to dust

Kikka
Feb 10, 2010

I POST STUPID STUFF ABOUT DOCTOR WHO

Big Beef City posted:

Kart Simpson

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
One month I watched every simpson episode in order and in like seasons 9 and 10 you could just feel them giving up and by season 12 it got caught on some kind of escher downhill and kept rolling down the same hills over and over again forever that's my story bye

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

HJB posted:

i kinda wonder if kids love the new seasons and think they're as amazing as our generation considered seasons 3-8

also if they watch episodes from old seasons and wonder why the gently caress anyone would like that poo poo

kids are really loving stupid so probably

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

Golden age was seasons 2-8. Lots of people don't rate 2 highly, but there were some great episodes like 'blood feud' and 'the way we was'.

btw a chiropractor owns doctorb.com

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
bart im piss

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

bitterandtwisted posted:

Golden age was seasons 2-8. Lots of people don't rate 2 highly, but there were some great episodes like 'blood feud' and 'the way we was'.

btw a chiropractor owns doctorb.com

people often include 9 in the golden age but i think it was pretty average

Roger Tangerines
Apr 15, 2013

by Debbie Metallica

Neurosis posted:

people include 9 in the 'golden age' because most of the time they don't actually have any idea which episodes of the simpsons are in which season and are parroting Internet articles that say the golden age ends during season 9 because that's the season with the Armin Tamzerian episode and that's the shark jump. that episode is right at the start of season 9 though and the rest of the season is also (mostly) total poo poo.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i like the episode where they have to chase bob around a military base becaues he plans on stealing a dirigible

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

don't get on my bad side mate

StrungOutFlip
Mar 17, 2009

I like the episode where homer says d'oh

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

hey homer mate, i'm you new neighbour toadfish

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

if you get in my good books i can be a nice guy

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

you hit my bad side, i'll loving kill you

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

Neurosis posted:

s9 sucked. s4 Bart was once a brat with a heart who could become chief justice of the supreme court if he tried, s9 Bart is actually mentally handicapped and it's played for laughs. Principal and the pauper was the point where they stopped caring and the characters became props for wacky situations.

Trash of the Titans is the only good episode in s9 and even it was just some decent jokes propping up a lazy story.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

When they saw the decline during season 9, I'm glad that the producers decided to end the series after season 10. That way only around 20% of episodes are the poo poo ones. If it went going for 26 seasons then only like 20% of episodes would be good.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

What Homer vs New York City is great. gently caress the rest of seeason 9

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

you guys are making me feel inadequate because i can't extemporaneously recall all the simpsons episodes i liked/disliked in any individual season

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Ratjaculation posted:

when he inadvertently gets her pregnant, he becomes a savior to Springfield couples trying to conceive - and is subsequently kidnapped to help conceive a thoroughbred race horse.

so wait, they all want him to cuck them and then some guys kidnap him to have sex w/ a horse? thats nasty

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
Idk I thought principal and the pauper was a pretty classic Simpsons ep

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
stop referring to episodes by their proper name ffs, only refer to them as "the one where"

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

ashgromnies posted:

Idk I thought principal and the pauper was a pretty classic Simpsons ep

kill yourself

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Lisa makes friends with a new girl in school, who turns out to be a conservative Republican (a George W. Bush one rather than an Abraham Lincoln or Ronald Reagan one) with connections to Springfield's Republican party.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dipex
Mar 9, 2004
I dunno that one with the evan eht nioj song was pretty good and I think that was after seasons 8 or 9 or whatever.

• Locked thread