Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Homer is sent to parenting therapy after tickling Bart until he wets his pants during a football game, but when the therapist is shocked to hear that Homer regularly physically abuses Bart, he puts Homer through shock treatment by having Kareem Abdul-Jabbar strangle him to make Homer feel as weak and helpless as Bart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
When Homer starts ranting about how bad new Itchy and Scratchy cartoons are, Bart and Lisa convince him to become an angry internet pop culture critic: The Raging Homer. When he's nominated for a "Wrathie" at the Angry Critics Awards, he meets up with James Rolfe and Doug Walker who in turn rant about how he's not funny anymore and they don't think he's been funny for the last 15 years.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

I thought this was a new Tim & Eric bit but I looked on YouTub and it's some obsessive weirdo who has 4 million videos like it

still funny though

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

J-Spot posted:

Lady Gaga's train makes a stop in Springfield - the city with the lowest self-esteem in the world - when Gaga senses that someone needs her - Lisa, who was elected least popular girl in school, and whose attempts to make her seem popular by posting anonymous online messages only made things worse

There was also the episode a couple years ago where Lisa posted about feeling like an outcast at school on a gardening forum, so Michelle Obama showed up at her school to tell everyone nerds are cool.

Basically any time any Simpson feels bad or good or anything at all, a famous person shows up.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

There was also the episode a couple years ago where Lisa posted about feeling like an outcast at school on a gardening forum, so Michelle Obama showed up at her school to tell everyone nerds are cool.

Basically any time any Simpson feels bad or good or anything at all, a famous person shows up.

wow i really relate to that!!!

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

JediTalentAgent posted:

When Homer starts ranting about how bad new Itchy and Scratchy cartoons are, Bart and Lisa convince him to become an angry internet pop culture critic: The Raging Homer. When he's nominated for a "Wrathie" at the Angry Critics Awards, he meets up with James Rolfe and Doug Walker who in turn rant about how he's not funny anymore and they don't think he's been funny for the last 15 years.

Meanwhile, Marge tries to escape a haunted theme park with Maggie and Principal Skinner.

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

SOME PEOPLE FIND HOME APPLIANCES SEXUALLY AROUSING! ZORDS ARE NOT APPLIANCES, DAMMIT!

Shadeoses posted:

Meanwhile, Marge tries to escape a haunted theme park with Maggie and Principal Skinner.

With sexy results!

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

Shadeoses posted:

The stories converge, then the Angry Critics then start focusing on how bad the haunted theme park is and how it doesn't share the same continuity as the haunted theme park cartoon and comic book that it was based on, but the new haunted theme park movie is nothing like any of them.

Effsix
Aug 5, 2011

Keep it moving, chicken people! These knockoff purses ain't gonna make themselves!

I was annoyed at Homer for not smashing in the back window but whatevs

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

simpson is kindof like the modern day Jeses from buible, hanging out with all the contemporary celebritys, like jehovah, ceaser, Satan, hercuoles &gilgamessh abnd the pharoah

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

quakster posted:

simpson is kindof like the modern day Jeses from buible, hanging out with all the contemporary celebritys, like jehovah, ceaser, Satan, hercuoles &gilgamessh abnd the pharoah

No that was Xena.

Effsix posted:

It's interesting how they made him expressionless, to make him more terminatorlike. I think these days that scene would have been done with him snarling and shaking his fist.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Shadeoses posted:

No that was Xena.
another true person From historey that Jebus was friend

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

SOME PEOPLE FIND HOME APPLIANCES SEXUALLY AROUSING! ZORDS ARE NOT APPLIANCES, DAMMIT!

Effsix posted:

I loved this scene much :allears:

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!

Effsix posted:

This is such a start contrast to Family Guy. When FG recreates a movie scene for a joke, they recreate the entire scene except with characters from the show. This here adapted the scene from the movie into the Simpsons world.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Effsix posted:

Hmm, guess he didn't hear me.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Gutcruncher posted:

This is such a start contrast to Family Guy. When FG recreates a movie scene for a joke, they recreate the entire scene except with characters from the show. This here adapted the scene from the movie into the Simpsons world.

Hey Lois, remember that time when I was a killer robot sent back in time to kill the future rebel leader?

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

Germstore posted:

Hey Lois, remember that time when I was a killer robot sent back in time to kill the future rebel leader?

No Peter, stop asking.

Ratjaculation posted:

Hmm, guess he didn't hear me.

Amazing how I read that in the exact way homer says it, then laughed.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
When Moe gets sick, Homer volunteers himself and Marge to run the tavern in his absence. While having a fight with Lisa, Bart inadvertently discovers Milhouse has become obsessed with her "My Teeny Horses" and joined a club with fellow "Hor-Boy" members.

Stories converge when it's discovered Moe is not sick but in charge of the Springfield Hor-boys Convention.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Lisa's solar power science fair project wins her a $1B government grant to start up a green energy farm in Springfield. Meanwhile, Homer starts to annoy an old friend who has been working at a grocery store.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

JediTalentAgent posted:

When Moe gets sick, Homer volunteers himself and Marge to run the tavern in his absence. While having a fight with Lisa, Bart inadvertently discovers Milhouse has become obsessed with her "My Teeny Horses" and joined a club with fellow "Hor-Boy" members.

Stories converge when it's discovered Moe is not sick but in charge of the Springfield Hor-boys Convention.

JediTalentAgent posted:

Lisa's solar power science fair project wins her a $1B government grant to start up a green energy farm in Springfield. Meanwhile, Homer starts to annoy an old friend who has been working at a grocery store.

The problem with these is that the stories make sense and events follow each other in a reasonable way. Aside from the one billion grant, they could be Bob's Burgers episodes.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Facepalm Ranger posted:

Amazing how I read that in the exact way homer says it, then laughed.

same

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

boom boom boom posted:

The problem with these is that the stories make sense and events follow each other in a reasonable way. Aside from the one billion grant, they could be Bob's Burgers episodes.

I liked the MLP episode of Bob's Burgers.
Really, I just like Bob's Burgers.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Bob's Burgers is good. It isn't a matter of opinion. It's a universal law.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

i'm not big on gene

he's just loud and says dumb things mostly and it's not usually funny

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Germstore posted:

Bob's Burgers is good. It isn't a matter of opinion. It's a universal law.

I can't watch it because I only hear Archer

I mean, it looks pretty funny, but

LANAAAAA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Lisa's essay on Ayn Rand inadvertently makes her a libertarian superstar and gets her a job on "Fox News Kidz". Meanwhile, Comic Book Guy has to go to "DollHouses-Con", a convention for fans of the Fox show Dollhouse and people who make customized dolls based on characters from from House, MD and drafts Homer to be his fat, balding stand-in to run the store for the weekend.

• Locked thread