Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I love all of you guys, how do you feel right now? I just want everyone to have a good time while posting, tell me if you aren't having a good time and I'll try to improve it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dipex
Mar 9, 2004
I'm not having a good time, improve it.

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
I have a boner that is so enormous that it's a little bit uncomfortable. Kind of like a hot dog in the microwave before it's about to explode.

So, I guess I'm having a good time. No need for improvement.

dipex
Mar 9, 2004
And just to be clear, this is a dare, I dare you to improve it.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Every time I post it's another boost for my self esteem.

WhenInRome
Jun 17, 2011
the constant worry that my posting isn't good enough eats away at my soul, whenever i post i reach for my gun in case i get a negative reply

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
Euphoric.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
I used to be scared because it looked like SA would probate you for nothing less than perfect posts. Now I dont give a gently caress. poo poo's fun.

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

My self esteem is helped by my post count

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
usually pretty good because i know that i'm enriching whatever conversation i'm taking part in. sometimes with a humorous quip, topical anecdote, well timed 'friend of the family', or first post thread poo poo

sometimes you can actually achieve all four at the same time and that is posting nirvana

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The crushing devastation of knowing all future events which are about to unfurl themselves on this gay earth but being bound by ineffable laws to ever talk about it.

Otherwise fine.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.
Hungry

Valk
Aug 12, 2011

PhantomBowie tapped this @$$
i like posting because it's a way to interact with other people without getting to know them at all. sometimes when i'm posting i do a mindfulness exercise like my therapist taught me and i imagine i'm jacking off into a huge vat of stale cum w/ like 20 other goons and we're just sitting there filling the vat with our crusty semen for no purpose other than to pleasure ourselves.

kind of a good metaphor for posting on the internet imho.

Depressing Drawers
Dec 17, 2004
UR ALREADY DED
I feel nothing.

WaffleLove
Aug 16, 2007
anxious and suicidal.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
Stupid Noobie is what my title say
but that postin make me feel some type of way

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Well, if posting gets you down just do what I do. Visualize the shittiest, worst poster ever. Imagine how he would post and then do the exact opposite of that! I'm sure that even if it comes out as a bad post, people will appreciate the effort you put in!

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

gay

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
like a peregrine falcon falling out of the sky, eyes on it's prey, before getting sucked into the engine of a landing jet

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
thats not very nice

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Fetus Tree posted:

thats not very nice

it is also filled with grammar mistakes

again the jet has taken me

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
I hope it didn't suck

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

ScratchAndSniff posted:

I hope it didn't suck

:eyepop:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

ScratchAndSniff posted:

I hope it didn't suck

:haw:

Nolgthorn
Jan 30, 2001

The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense
I hate posting

It used to be good and then this whole website turned into a nanny state, bad posters were allowed to roam free after a probationary period. Posts that would discourage those bad posters from having posted in the first place are similarly probated.

Used to be BAN, BAN, BAN. Used to be fun. Now, I dunno I gave up after a while. What's it like around here?

Terrible I imagine.

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
Like a goat butting its head at a mirror

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

i'd like to change my answer to this but about everything and not just posting

Nolgthorn
Jan 30, 2001

The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense
A man and his pet goat walk into a bar. It's about 5pm, but they're ready for a good night of drinking. They start off slowly, watching TV, drinking beer, eating peanuts. As the night goes on they move to mixed drinks, and then shooters, one after the other. Finally, the bartender says: "Last call." So, the man says, "One more for me... and one more for my goat." The bartender sets them up and they shoot them back. Suddenly, the goat falls over dead. The man throws some money on the bar, puts on his coat and starts to leave. The bartender, yells: "Hey buddy, you can't just leave that lyin' there." To which the man replies: "That's not a lion, that's a goat."

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I want to believe you are all my friends and you've got my back because you all understand me :smith:

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Wicker Man posted:

I want to believe you are all my friends and you've got my back because you all understand me :smith:

trust me wicker man aint nobody understand you

turdriver
May 31, 2014

by XyloJW
iw ant to die

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

trust me wicker man aint nobody understand you

Yeah....yeah that's something I just have to live with.

I still love you all.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

turdriver posted:

iw ant to die

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
Empty.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
I feel like i'm dying of colon cancer

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
shaking with terror because one time i was told to and i quote Get Out LMFAOOOOO and now i have the clinical depression and can't function like a normal human being

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Solomonic posted:

shaking with terror because one time i was told to and i quote Get Out LMFAOOOOO and now i have the clinical depression and can't function like a normal human being

hosed up if true

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Buschmaki posted:

I love all of you guys, how do you feel right now? I just want everyone to have a good time while posting, tell me if you aren't having a good time and I'll try to improve it!

I like your attitude!

Sunsetaware
Jun 2, 2012

Nolgthorn posted:

A man and his pet goat walk into a bar. It's about 5pm, but they're ready for a good night of drinking. They start off slowly, watching TV, drinking beer, eating peanuts. As the night goes on they move to mixed drinks, and then shooters, one after the other. Finally, the bartender says: "Last call." So, the man says, "One more for me... and one more for my goat." The bartender sets them up and they shoot them back. Suddenly, the goat falls over dead. The man throws some money on the bar, puts on his coat and starts to leave. The bartender, yells: "Hey buddy, you can't just leave that lyin' there." To which the man replies: "That's not a lion, that's a goat."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sunsetaware
Jun 2, 2012

i feel calm and at one with the world, or rather the imperfect section of the world i am posting in, but by accepting its imperfection and that of my own post, oneness is reinforced.

• Locked thread