Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

71 people huh? wow that's like all of isis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Fandyien posted:

how come asian muslims never get properly included in the caliphate, seems unfair tbh. they don't even have an equivalent as far as i know

Bc Arabs run it

Even back during the first caliphate, when the Arabs ran the show Turks, Egyptians and Persians got shafted

It wasn't until the Abassads took over and created the Persian empire part 2 that there was equality under the law

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

We should do this in America, except instead of killing apostates we should murder all attractive + successful ppl, who are in a way committing their own form of heresy against me (anxiety, cannot afford larger anime collection, etc.)

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

I am calling my caliphate ISSRI.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

that still doesn't say what you said it says

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

what are the five pillars of the overweight NEET

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Hingehead posted:

Let's also consider that most ISIS members are from Western countries, including Europe and United States.

this is what you said it says in case you forgot

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I'm sick of seeing animated weiners french kissing in every fucking GBS thread.

Nathilus posted:

Their poo poo little caliphate will be a disaster. Or maybe not, who the gently caress cares. As long as Iran doesn't give them nukes: not me.

For some reason or another I don't think that Iran will be giving fundamentalist Sunnis nuclear weapons, call it a hunch.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

MrQwerty posted:

For some reason or another I don't think that Iran will be giving fundamentalist Sunnis nuclear weapons, call it a hunch.

the Saudis have Pakistani nukes on layaway to counter Iranian weapon development.

Basically they all want to kill each other, why stop them?

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

McDowell posted:

the Saudis have Pakistani nukes on layaway to counter Iranian weapon development.

Basically they all want to kill each other, why stop them?

people dying is bad

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Seriously want these posted on flyers in Baghdad.

Tiler Kiwi posted:

obama stands over the corpse of his sworn enemy Osama Bin Ladin, chest heaving from the effort of his mighty battle. behind him, hillary wipes clean her maul and bush the second stares into the distance, muttering "its finally over." Obamas eyes narrow, staring into the darkness of the Muslim Throne Room. "not yet" he says. Bush looks at him, worry creeping across his worn features. a rumble suddenly shakes the room, threatening to toss the trio to the floor, and dashing the racks of scimitars and ak47s to the ground. in front of them, a row of american and israli flags light up like torches, one after another, revealing a passage to the darkness. "AL QEADA MEANT NOTHING TO ME" a voice bellows, as a massive figure rises, illuminated by the flames. "YOU ARE TOO LATE. THE CALIPHATE IS REBORN. YOU WILL FULFILL THE PROPHECY YET, SON OF KENYA." this was their last chance, to turn the tide. obama raises his blade once last time.

Will this be a linear RPG like all the final fantasy games as of lately?

Also didn't that one goon go to Syria and die or something? Or is he in ISIS now?

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Al Borland posted:

Also didn't that one goon go to Syria and die or something? Or is he in ISIS now?

caro died of torture in a syrian pow camp

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

His parents emphasized the need for him to get an education, but his attendance in school grew increasingly sporadic. When his parents insisted he stay home to study, he would sneak out to pray instead, Mr. Blanchard said.

“I thought it was really cool that he would do that,” he said.

Lol yea really cool you stupid human being Muslim mouth breather

Death to the cult of the moon god. Let's doxx these faggots who stuck up for this caveman piece of trash.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Smoking Crow posted:

caro died of torture in a syrian pow camp

i dont think it was a camp so much as it was a horrific torture facility in some brutalist 70s building cloaked in a veil of mystery and cruelty

brown oses linked some PDFs detailing the kinda stuff that went on there and goddamn it was chilling

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

ashgromnies posted:

His parents emphasized the need for him to get an education, but his attendance in school grew increasingly sporadic. When his parents insisted he stay home to study, he would sneak out to pray instead, Mr. Blanchard said.

Death to the cult of the moon god. Let's doxx these faggots who stuck up for this caveman piece of trash.

is this the equivalent of smoking weed beneath gthe bleachers for second-generation socially excluded muslims in first world countries

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
White Americans who become Muslim are the worst people ever

Cat Stevens is a pretty big piece of poo poo too(but British so sometimes people don't notice)

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

exquisite tea posted:

I am calling my caliphate ISSRI.

Inceliphate

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

white americans who become muslims are basically just the lamest manifestation of "gently caress u dad". if you're really that mad at your parents, smoke some crack or something, don't do anything really retarded like convert to a religion

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Fandyien posted:

what are the five pillars of the overweight NEET

Shahadah: declaring there is no god.
Salat: ritual video gaming five hours a day
Zakat: giving 2.5% of one’s savings to indie projects on kickstarter
Sawm: fasting and self-control during the blessed weeks of steam summer/winter sales
Hajj: pilgrimage to a gym to try rock climbing at least once in a lifetime (if he/she is able to[doesn't have too much social anxiety and is properly taking medication])

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Fandyien posted:

i dont think it was a camp so much as it was a horrific torture facility in some brutalist 70s building cloaked in a veil of mystery and cruelty

brown oses linked some PDFs detailing the kinda stuff that went on there and goddamn it was chilling

I kind of want to laugh because the guy was an idiot.

But also that's pretty horrible, cause he was insane and didn't get the help he clearly needed.

So its more of a mild chuckle with a glance to my left and right to see if anyone else is chuckling. If only ISIS had saved him sooner.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
hafiz: memorized D&D rulebook

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Al Borland posted:

I kind of want to laugh because the guy was an idiot.

But also that's pretty horrible, cause he was insane and didn't get the help he clearly needed.

So its more of a mild chuckle with a glance to my left and right to see if anyone else is chuckling. If only ISIS had saved him sooner.

caro fought against isis he is a true hero

ashgromnies posted:

u are extremely gay

Fister Ardennes
Apr 25, 2008

War is not the answer but it sure is fun
That's a professional Russian.

We're talking about brown people with no trigger discipline in this case. Those haji's you see on youtube who jump around a corner with a PKM doing a spray and pray hitting gently caress and all trying to look cool.

Fandyien posted:

white americans who become muslims are basically just the lamest manifestation of "gently caress u dad". if you're really that mad at your parents, smoke some crack or something, don't do anything really retarded like convert to a religion
Marry a black man. It doesn't matter if you're a guy or girl.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Fandyien posted:

people dying is bad

People?

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

exquisite tea posted:

Shahadah: declaring there is no god.
Salat: ritual video gaming five hours a day
Zakat: giving 2.5% of one’s savings to indie projects on kickstarter
Sawm: fasting and self-control during the blessed weeks of steam summer/winter sales
Hajj: pilgrimage to a gym to try rock climbing at least once in a lifetime (if he/she is able to[doesn't have too much social anxiety and is properly taking medication])

lmbo

five

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
i found a picture of the Caliph online

He is a beautiful killa

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

paranoid randroid posted:

hafiz: memorized D&D rulebook

the hadiths say that the book of erotic fantasy is haraam and you must reject it's +1 dagger of turgidity

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Smoking Crow posted:

caro fought against isis he is a true hero

u are extremely gay

You unironically believe in god, the same god as these terrorists. seems like you're actually the gay retard. you even converted to theism, it wasn't something forced on you, you were so naive that you thought Christianity actually made sense. Lol.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

believing in god is silly but not a problem unless you go from atheist -> theist. then not only are you probably a big zealous weiner but you're probably also a retard. thanks for listening.

Funkysauce
Sep 18, 2005
...and what about the kick in the groin?

Smoking Crow posted:

We funded and created them

For all intents and purposes they are a us protectorate

We meaning the British right?

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

what does this mean for gas prices

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Funkysauce posted:

We meaning the British right?

and the french, and the russians, and the US, and probably canada too

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

ashgromnies posted:

You unironically believe in god, the same god as these terrorists. seems like you're actually the gay retard. you even converted to theism, it wasn't something forced on you, you were so naive that you thought Christianity actually made sense. Lol.

at least i actually cop to being what i am

you talk about buddhism and poo poo and then go "but that reincarnation poo poo is retarded lol"

you are the stereotype of the hippie that knows more about asians than actual asians

Parallax Scroll posted:

how do you feel about $6 a gallon

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Parallax Scroll posted:

speculators r gonna graduate to just jumping people out front of shell stations & taking their wallets

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

ashgromnies and smoking crow do you faggots know each other or something

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I don't know what a caliphate is but it sure is fun to say! gently caress you, op!

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Fandyien posted:

ashgromnies and smoking crow do you faggots know each other or something

we've met in a/t and gbs

he doesn't like what i believe and i don't like what he believes

Funkysauce
Sep 18, 2005

Fandyien posted:

and the french, and the russians, and the US, and probably canada too

The British had the Palestinian Mandate, they effectively created the State of Israel. I could be really wrong here but I mean as for the, "Hey, you're a country now" poo poo it was them.

As to the funding, protecting, etc yes, all the countries you named.

I don't know about Canada though.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
has anyone said wiz khalifate yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funkysauce
Sep 18, 2005

paranoid randroid posted:

has anyone said wiz khalifate yet

Yeah a page or 2 ago.

Fishy Joe posted:

wiz calipha: isis

Close enough.

• Locked thread