Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
we haven't had any caliphates in awhile. maybe time to give them another shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

midnightclimax posted:

Who did Benghazi?

Lowtax.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
I thought it was, FBI front group and internet spaceship guild, Goonswarm.

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

Copley Depot posted:

We gave them another chance and all we got in return was two lousy planes flying into a skyscraper.

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

midnightclimax posted:

Who did Benghazi?

Lizard jews.

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

Yo Hingehead, define your interpretation of the "west" and "most." I think that's where this confusion is coming from. You're not parsing your statements easily.

Like... West of where? Is it the western system? The geographical west? Whites? Do the terms "west" (direction) and "western" (political) mean two different things to you or are you using it all interchangeably?

As for "most" ... Do you mean: Most of ISIS' current militants? Most of the foreigners joining up? Most of the western population? Is it dependent upon the sources the intelligence is coming from? Most of a specific community of Muslims in the west?

Fandyien posted:

you're wrong is probably why we're confused u keep repeating it

If he would just define his terms better he'd probably sound less wrong, or at least might be able to make us consider what he's saying.

As it stands, he's like that unintentionally funny autist from that thread years ago where the guy kept talking about not wanting to take a shower and nobody could get him to explain why not. He just kept saying the same thing.

Hingehead, do you like Shredded Moose?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

this dude is playing you all like a fiddle. look how many words you just typed

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

deadtear posted:

if he was smarter id say he was trolling and doing a good job of it but poe this bitch

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
I liked this thread better when we were laughing at ISIS things.

Dec 26, 2012

The Protagonist posted:

caliphates are bad but this thread is worse

thread should have been closed+goldmined after the young and wild and free post imo

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

Backweb posted:

Yo Hingehead, define your interpretation of the "west" and "most." I think that's where this confusion is coming from. You're not parsing your statements easily.

Like... West of where? Is it the western system? The geographical west? Whites? Do the terms "west" (direction) and "western" (political) mean two different things to you or are you using it all interchangeably?

As for "most" ... Do you mean: Most of ISIS' current militants? Most of the foreigners joining up? Most of the western population? Is it dependent upon the sources the intelligence is coming from? Most of a specific community of Muslims in the west?

If he would just define his terms better he'd probably sound less wrong, or at least might be able to make us consider what he's saying.

As it stands, he's like that unintentionally funny autist from that thread years ago where the guy kept talking about not wanting to take a shower and nobody could get him to explain why not. He just kept saying the same thing.

Hingehead, do you like Shredded Moose?

Ok, let's clear everything up as to show I am not retarded(Or autistic).

There are members of the ISIS that are coming in from their homegrown countries of United States and Europe ( hence the western part of the world). These members are of course Muslims, a few of them are also converts to Islam. I do not know the numbers of foreigners that are from Europe and United States because this is still fairly new information that recently popped up in the media.

I was wrong when I said " Most of ISIS" when in fact I mean there are a numbers of ISIS members. "Most" would imply more than 10% as stated by the articles.

I am sorry for unintentionally being a dick, guys!

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i still hate you

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

Fandyien posted:

i still hate you

That's too bad. I have a nice pair of tits.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Cut the human population down to 1-2 billion by 2100.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

E: ^^^^ loving Laffo

Fandyien posted:

i still hate you

Wanna be my caliph? :wink:

no homo

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Looks like those farm animals chose the wrong religion.

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

If ISIS is beheading farm animals and farm animals are being beheaded all over the world....then ISIS already established a global caliphate?

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

The Human Crouton posted:

Looks like those farm animals chose the wrong religion.

They should have sticked with hinduism.:smuggo:

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I don't care what filthy brown people do in their poo poo encrusted sandbox overseas. Would be fun to bomb them a few times with drones. It's like a video game, but with real death.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

R-Type posted:

I don't care what filthy brown people do in their poo poo encrusted sandbox overseas. Would be fun to bomb them a few times with drones. It's like a video game, but with real death.

man these sorts of retard rear end in a top hat posts aren't even funny anymore

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Of course they are. Admit it, you laughed, or snickered a little.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
god is great

allahu akbar

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Fandyien posted:

man these sorts of retard rear end in a top hat posts aren't even funny anymore

yeah they are who gives a gently caress about brown people

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

Can you imagine how hot it is in Iraq right now god drat?

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

I'm more concerned about them being total assholes. I don't give a drat that they're brown.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Torka posted:

I'm not sure that saying you've created a caliphate is the same thing as creating one, op

I'm the caliph of this here trailer park, Allah be praised.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

BadLlama posted:

yeah they are who gives a gently caress about brown people

I give a gently caress about the women ones, the angry beard-men can gently caress right off.

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

Maoist Pussy posted:

I give a gently caress about the women ones, the angry beard-men can gently caress right off.
This a thousand times.

Whenever I read about lovely stuff happening in the middle east I often think about how awesome that region must have been before Christianity and Islam hosed it up with all the prudes.

(ignoring the conquering empires that would sweep through every century or so, that is)

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

Copley Depot posted:

That's what I'm saying. Gotta look at positives in every situation.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

boko haram is still out there raping and blowing up people with impunity

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Backweb posted:

This a thousand times.

Whenever I read about lovely stuff happening in the middle east I often think about how awesome that region must have been before Christianity and Islam hosed it up with all the prudes.

(ignoring the conquering empires that would sweep through every century or so, that is)

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

the region had less rights for women before christianity and islam arrived

this is true for almost every society that islam and christianity arrived in

look up medieval russia b4 orthodoxy

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Nonsense posted:

boko haram is still out there raping and blowing up people with impunity

I think you mean Boko Haram is defending indigenous cultures and combatting Western imperialism, insh'allah.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Maoist Pussy posted:

I think you mean Boko Haram is defending indigenous cultures and combatting Western imperialism, insh'allah.

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

ISLAMIC FLAG TOWERS ABOVE ALL

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Lol India isn't in their grand plan because it's such a shithole

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
MUSLIM OCEAN sounds like a hipster band name.

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

Smoking Crow posted:

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

the region had less rights for women before christianity and islam arrived

this is true for almost every society that islam and christianity arrived in

look up medieval russia b4 orthodoxy

Those two points weren't necessarily meant to be linked together as one subject.

I was agreeing with the quote about the poor women's rights record in sharia based countries.

Then I made a segue by hitting enter twice to seperate that subject from my comment about the middle east having done more to advance human society before the rise Christianity and Islam than it has since. Edit: For example, salafists jihadis are constantly attempting to tear down and desecrate world heritage sites.

I wasn't talking about Russia at all nor do I care to.

Backweb fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Jun 30, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

How are they going to fight in the name of Allah against all enemies of Islam if the entire world is Muslim? Dumbasses.

• Locked thread