Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

the british aren't really solely responsible for israel. i mean you can go back to the balfour declaration and zionist congress in the 1890s which either emanated from britain or had british support but tbh after 1941 or so there was no way erry jew wasn't gonna make their way to the levant no matter what the brits had to say about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

imo they should not make a caliphate

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Parallax Scroll posted:

imo they should not make a caliphate

iawtp

Funkysauce
Sep 18, 2005
...and what about the kick in the groin?
Wait, will the Caliphate use the Metric system or Imperial or Caliph?

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

paranoid randroid posted:

has anyone said wiz khalifate yet

so what we shoot guns
so what we post tweets
we're just havin' fun
with our cat emojis =^_^=
so what we fatwah
that's how it's s'posed to be
being young and wild sunnis

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Fandyien posted:

i dont think it was a camp so much as it was a horrific torture facility in some brutalist 70s building cloaked in a veil of mystery and cruelty

brown oses linked some PDFs detailing the kinda stuff that went on there and goddamn it was chilling

I wanna read that PDF or at least be told about it

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Uncle Wemus posted:

Yeah hook it up

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Uncle Wemus posted:

i tried to google for it bu ti cant find it

paging brown moses to the thread, paging brown moses

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
[goon project] let's set up a something awful caliphate

dibs on caliph

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i think i found it because i'm pretty much the best googler in the world. supposedly he was at branch 215

http://www.vdc-sy.info/index.php/en/reports/1380463510#.U7GntBZzFgo

Dec 26, 2012

exquisite tea posted:

so what we shoot guns
so what we post tweets
we're just havin' fun
so what we fatwah

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

Fandyien posted:

i think i found it because i'm pretty much the best googler in the world. supposedly he was at branch 215

http://www.vdc-sy.info/index.php/en/reports/1380463510#.U7GntBZzFgo

hosed up

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

exquisite tea posted:

so what we shoot guns
so what we post tweets
we're just havin' fun
so what we fatwah

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

deadtear posted:

that still doesn't say what you said it says

Are you retarded or something? I didn't forget poo poo.

I said there are members of ISIS that are from the west, then I provided three loving articles that backs up my claim. So what's the problem here?

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Smoking Crow posted:

at least i actually cop to being what i am

you talk about buddhism and poo poo and then go "but that reincarnation poo poo is retarded lol"

you are the stereotype of the hippie that knows more about asians than actual asians

no I don't really talk or think about reincarnation, I think you confused me with someone else. i would never be like "oh well this dogma is obviously wrong and ppl just don't understand what Buddha ~rly meant~" because I'm not that much of a know it all, and also because that's the same thing liberal Christians do about Jesus/the bible and it annoys me

but carry on your fight against your straw man, u will win any minute now.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Hingehead posted:

Are you retarded or something? I didn't forget poo poo.

I said there are members of ISIS that are from the west, then I provided three loving articles that backs up my claim. So what's the problem here?
The problem is you're dumb as hell

Hingehead posted:

Let's also consider that most ISIS members are from Western countries, including Europe and United States.

So which is it, "are western members" or "most of ISIS is from the west"

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

ashgromnies posted:

no I don't really talk or think about reincarnation, I think you confused me with someone else. i would never be like "oh well this dogma is obviously wrong and ppl just don't understand what Buddha ~rly meant~" because I'm not that much of a know it all, and also because that's the same thing liberal Christians do about Jesus/the bible and it annoys me

but carry on your fight against your straw man, u will win any minute now.

You can't go "lmao look at your straw man" when you straight up imply that I believe the same things as terrorists

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
lol r u seriously angry at people interpreting the bible

what do u think the entire history of christianity is about, dogg

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

paranoid randroid posted:

lol r u seriously angry at people interpreting the bible

what do u think the entire history of christianity is about, dogg

killin the browns

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

Fandyien posted:

the british aren't really solely responsible for israel. i mean you can go back to the balfour declaration and zionist congress in the 1890s which either emanated from britain or had british support but tbh after 1941 or so there was no way erry jew wasn't gonna make their way to the levant no matter what the brits had to say about it

quote:

The people of England have been led in Mesopotamia into a trap from which it will be hard to escape with dignity and honour. They have been tricked into it by a steady withholding of information. The Baghdad communiques are belated, insincere, incomplete. Things have been far worse than we have been told, our administration more bloody and inefficient than the public knows. It is a disgrace to our imperial record, and may soon be too inflamed for any ordinary cure. We are to-day not far from a disaster.

quote:

It is that there has been a deplorable contrast between our profession and our practice. We said we went to Mesopotamia to defeat Turkey. We said we stayed to deliver the Arabs from the oppression of the Turkish Government, and to make available for the world its resources of corn and oil. We spent nearly a million men and nearly a thousand million of money to these ends. This year we are spending ninety-two thousand men and fifty millions of money on the same objects.

http://www.antiwar.com/orig/lawrence.php

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

smoking crow if ur a muslim do you believe in the death penalty for apostates like the lady in the a/t muslims thread

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Fandyien posted:

smoking crow if ur a muslim do you believe in the death penalty for apostates like the lady in the a/t muslims thread

I'm a Greek Orthodox Christian and no

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

thanks for those quotes from a guy who was barely an agent of british interests i guess? also just because they british supported the hashemite dynasties doesn't mean they're singlehandedly responsible for israel. they bear a large part of the responsiblity but it is terrible history to be all monocausal about it

i've noticed you keep posting tremendously retarded things in this thread does this have anything to do w/you being a gigantic idiot fucker?

ed: i mean he fomented rebellion during the first world war in exchange for all the secret (and false, lol) promises the british made but he's hardly emblematic of the entire history of british colonialism in the region

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

deadtear posted:

The problem is you're dumb as hell

So which is it, "are western members" or "most of ISIS is from the west"

No, you're dumb as gently caress. I never said "western members". I clearly stated "most ISIS members are from the west". What is so confusing about this?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Hingehead posted:

No, you're dumb as gently caress. I never said "western members". I clearly stated "most ISIS members are from the west". What is so confusing about this?

you're wrong is probably why we're confused u keep repeating it

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

when do these nutjobs execute the saudi king in ironic fashion

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i will cum so hard

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

Fandyien posted:

thanks for those quotes from a guy who was barely an agent of british interests i guess? also just because they british supported the hashemite dynasties doesn't mean they're singlehandedly responsible for israel. they bear a large part of the responsiblity but it is terrible history to be all monocausal about it

i've noticed you keep posting tremendously retarded things in this thread does this have anything to do w/you being a gigantic idiot fucker?

It's retarded to post a prediction from the aftermath of World War one on the newly created Iraq? Beside, Lawrence was considered to be a reknown expert on Arabian policy and cultures. He did lead a massive Arab guerrilla warfare of the 20th century as he shaped the history of the middle east. The British didn't support the Hashmite, they misled them while catering to European and Zionist's interests.

Hingehead fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Jun 30, 2014

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
the king of saud will cast his level 65 Summon US Intervention a long time before that even becomes a possiblity

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i am edging right now and will not stop until the gulf monarchs are beheaded as the kafir they are

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
If you convert away from whatever religion/lack of religion your parents shoved down your throat you are an annoying weirdo. HTH.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Hingehead posted:

It's retarded to post a prediction from the aftermath of World War one on the newly created Iraq? Beside, Lawrence was considered to be a reknown expert on Arabian policy and cultures. He did lead a massive Arab guerrilla warfare of the 20th century as he shaped the history of the middle east. The British didn't support the Hashmite, they misled them while catering to European and Zionist's interests.

my larger point is that a bunch of quotes from noted crazy gone-native person te lawrence does not a cogent historical argument make and none of that undermines my assertion that "israel is not solely the responsibility of the british empire"

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Hingehead posted:

so you're sticking with "most of isis is from the west" in spite of you changing your story a post prior, ok well those things you quoted and pasted and stuff say it's like 10% western and that was your big gotcha so you can go ahead and give up

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

deadtear posted:

so you're sticking with "most of isis is from the west" in spite of you changing your story a post prior, ok well those things you quoted and pasted and stuff say it's like 10% western and that was your big gotcha so you can go ahead and give up

Hingehead posted:

Let's also consider that most ISIS members are from Western countries, including Europe and United States. Then watch what happens when you have ambitious home grown terrorists that have been radicalized in Syria/Iraq, given the proper trainings to build bombs/ carry out attacks and then return home. ISIS is interested in overthrowing the whole world and they have the means for it too. You know you have a problem when the original Al Qaeda have to tell ISIS they are too extreme and violent.

Tell me again. What is the problem? Be more specific, because you are losing me here.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Hingehead posted:

Tell me again. What is the problem? Be more specific, because you are losing me here.

english motherfucker do you speak it

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
if he was smarter id say he was trolling and doing a good job of it but poe this bitch

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

Smoking Crow posted:

I'm a Greek Orthodox Christian and no

Who did Benghazi?

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
caliphates are bad but this thread is worse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

The Protagonist posted:

caliphates are bad but this thread is worse

• Locked thread